• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

L.A. BRINGS BACK THE LOOTING

Nothing that a chain gun can not fix.

So, no matter what the news is the answer is looting. If Giants fans were like that, the City would be cinders...

It may not have the concentration of lunacy that Oakland has...but that damn place sprawls for miles and miles and miles and miles.

But just for the record...no one burns and breaks their own shit better than West Virginia football fans, bitches!:toothless

Well if the Warriors won a championship, Oakland would cease to exist by the next morning. This is tame in comparison to what the bay would do with an NBA championship. Good thing it's not happening any time soon... LOL

Well if the Warriors won a championship, Oakland would cease to exist by the next morning. This is tame in comparison to what the bay would do with an NBA championship. Good thing it's not happening any time soon... LOL
nah, if the warriors ever win an nba title, people would be too shocked to riot. :wtf

I lived in L.A. for a period of time and I don't think Oakland has the same sense of self-hate that they have down south. I could see rioting and maybe flipping a few cars over, but the the looting is a little out of their range, IMHO.

And Giants fans, forgettaboutit.

dude, what did you score? :party

Shoes!!

47511988.jpg

47504125.jpg

Last edited:
People in LA need to riot every few years just for general principal...and to replace their TV's and other appliances with newer models.

I might feel better if Susanville had a good riot every once in a while. Of course I would be on the team with uniforms...

Back