Even Harley's lowside on Mulholland Drive.

Do they have corner workers on that road?

Cause homeboy was walking away from his wrecked bike like they do...

Yep - just keep pushing down until some hard part touches...yeah, that's the ticket...

I thought his foot was going to come off:laughing..I need a half helmet like that and a xxxxl Tshirt.got to look the part of your're going down:ride

That was an impressive display of rider machismo..... Alright, he smashed up his Harley but he walked away from the wreckage like a BOSS..... and that's all that matters...... :)

He did walk away like a boss,i just watched a few youtube vids of crashes where is Mulholland Drive so i know to stay away from it:twofinger

But that has to be fake.... That never happens on SOA.

i bet he played baseball at some point, guy can slide well.

also, aside from the hole in the primary and the cosmetic explosion it doesn't look too bad. streetfighter it!

Sweet crash; the bike flipped what? Three times? Did you see it land on the bars? Nothing is straight anymore, everything has to be replaced..

Awesomesauce!

That looks like an expensive day to be that guy...

Bet your ass. For a rider who buys a $20,000 bike and immediately dumps $10,000 more into it with pointless mods, it is a very very expensive day.

I love how he started scraping and just was like, "eh, fuck it." :rofl

When in doubt, gas it.... unless you're riding a Harley, with bolt on Samsonite and running boards.

Needed a steel shoe, and a little more throttle. Kick out the rear and set up for a proper high side:rofl

After seeing the videos of Mulholland Drive I have no desire to go their.

pointless mods

Most mods on streetbikes are pointless. What do we change? Turn signals, exhaust, fender eliminators, mirrors, windscreens, maybe add some "sponsor decals" and "race numbers"? Yeah.

I love how he started scraping and just was like, "eh, fuck it."

He didn't give up. His foot got too much grip when he tried to "slide" it & that upset the suspension. That sent him down.

Back