ladder106
New member
Metzeler Sahara Enduro 3 $30.00 Local pickup in Davis, CA.
140/80-18. Take off tire from a spare wheelset I just bought for my DRZ.
It was too large a tire for the rim size and I'm running knobblies anyway.
7mm tread depth measured with calipers at center of tire. Beads in good shape not bent or torn. Tire removed with machine.
Date code is 348 which I believe means the 48th week (December) of 2003.
Good 50/50 tire and perfect for KTM 950s etc or someone who wants to see if the Sahara is right for them. Or a great tire to get through difficult financial (tax) times. Enough life left to make mounting worthwhile.
I might be persuaded to deliver within a reasonable radius from Davis.
140/80-18. Take off tire from a spare wheelset I just bought for my DRZ.
It was too large a tire for the rim size and I'm running knobblies anyway.
7mm tread depth measured with calipers at center of tire. Beads in good shape not bent or torn. Tire removed with machine.
Date code is 348 which I believe means the 48th week (December) of 2003.
Good 50/50 tire and perfect for KTM 950s etc or someone who wants to see if the Sahara is right for them. Or a great tire to get through difficult financial (tax) times. Enough life left to make mounting worthwhile.
I might be persuaded to deliver within a reasonable radius from Davis.