• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF ADV/DS Ride 3/8/15 @ Knoxville

Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Location
Alameda
Moto(s)
'14 F800GS
Name
Ryan
My videos are always too long, I get impatient after about 20 minutes of working on them and this video isn't much different.

Here's my first time in the dirt in about 15 years and the first time on my F800GS in the dirt.

I'll let those who wish to call out who they are in the video, do so on their own accord.

[youtube]1Cewjgj6SL8[/youtube]
 
Last edited:
So bummed I missed the second half. Looked like fun!
 
Pretty sweet video Ryan, but I thought for sure you would have just wheelied over that log.. You ride that big 800 like a badass..
 
Pretty sweet video Ryan, but I thought for sure you would have just wheelied over that log.. You ride that big 800 like a badass..

I hesitated like a little bitch with that log! I also have a bit of a problem lofting the front end on this bike.

After yesterday's ride, I've already got into SuperPlush and we're working out new springs and a revalve for the front.

I'm using my full stroke out on those trails. Hoping a revalve/respring will let me float higher in my stroke. I think with the correct spring rate I'll be able to lighten the front and blast over that log.

I'm planning on riding from 16 the other way and hitting the split out to Buck Island for a night of camping. Hope to get a couple people to join/help carry in beer. Not looking to make it a large group, I'd say 4 max.

Let me know if you want to come with, I enjoyed riding with you and hope we can more in the future.

Hoping I didn't piss everyone off by blasting around the dirt like an asshole. Sorry if I did, really hard to control myself when I'm having so much fun!
 
Nice video, you def ride that 800 piggy like a boss :thumbup
 
Back
Top