Net-Moto :: Community :: Racing :: Thefts :: Racing Videos Sponsor :: Contact
 Forums   Features   Trackdays   Moto Crash Incidents   Race Team   CMSP Training   Sponsors   BARF Store   Donate   Terms of Service 
BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum  Home   UserCP   Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Search  AMA

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Classifieds > Parts for Sale

Old 11-09-2018, 03:33 AM   #1
tnok3
Veteran

Motorcycles: 06 GSXR750(track), 05 repsol(street), 06 R6(for sale), 97 ktm 300exc
Name:
2007 HONDA REPSOL tank tail seat and miscellaneous

Travel passenger seat that works also as storage expandable with zipper from theCycleGuys.com
Very clean no broken tabs tank cover
Repsol seat colw but also have 3-4 extra ones for track days and also a carbon fiber one
Some other little things that arenít worth money

A really dear friend of mine passed away last year and Iím trying to help his family a little with the sale of some of his motorcycle belongings. His repsol was his baby and he owned since new, but I guess thatís irrelevant bc (hahaa) bc Iím only trying to sell parts here. Anyway, he had tons of extras but the bike is already gone so if any of these parts interest you please get in touch with me please. Someone willing to take all of it will get a pretty sweet deal bc I know itís hard to sell random small cheat parts

Thanks
Please text me anytime before 9PM
Sorry but not being able to upload pictures, but text me for pictures please and Iíll try to upload tomorrow

415-8500247
tnok3 is offline   Reply With Quote