Net-Moto :: Community :: Racing :: :: Racing Videos Sponsor :: Contact
 Forums   Features   Trackdays   Moto Crash Incidents   Race Team   CMSP Training   Sponsors      Donate   Terms of Service 
BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum  Home   UserCP   Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Search  AMA

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > BARF Love of Community > Best of BARF

Old 04-02-2010, 07:54 PM   #1516
MikeyRocks
Free Dickbutt

Contributor +

Motorcycles: 2006 GSXR 2011 VRSCDX
Name: Mike
Yea, you're the third person. That's so four weeks agooo....
MikeyRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:21 AM   #1517
JMack
Super Moderator

BARF Moderator
Contributor + + + + + +

Motorcycles: (s)Honda CBR600 RR, (s)Honda CRF230F,(s)Kawi ZX6R, 09 Honda CBR600rr
Name: Jonathan
That was fun last night! Playing GROUND WAR after HCTDM all night long = FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

I was trying to pick up slowpoke and I got shut out from you bitches. Ended up going to bed, which was good

We need to figure out a way to get everyone in besides playing ground war. Private matches perhaps? THe only thing that sucks with Private Matches is there's no XP points. That's a no-no for double xp weekends!

Also, so what does " JMacking" mean? Marco was telling me you guys were using it as a verb last night after I got dropped from Ground War
JMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #1518
2strokeYardSale
Moab on my mind

Contributor +

Motorcycles: shouldn't have cams!
Name: Yard Sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMack View Post
We need to figure out a way to get everyone in besides playing ground war. Private matches perhaps? THe only thing that sucks with Private Matches is there's no XP points. That's a no-no for double xp weekends!
Private match, HCTDM, start at will? Even with only 8 players total?

No XP doesn't bother me, it's just the prestiging fags. Hurry up and boost your way to max prestige so your warm-blooded Predator magnet ass stops getting me killed with you.

100 Things We Hate About MW2
(mulitplayer stuff comes at the end)

youtu.be/98IllinIqe8

100 Ways to Die in MW2

youtu.be/Jx-qvIinaBM

Last edited by 2strokeYardSale; 04-03-2010 at 08:57 AM..
2strokeYardSale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 09:28 AM   #1519
JMack
Super Moderator

BARF Moderator
Contributor + + + + + +

Motorcycles: (s)Honda CBR600 RR, (s)Honda CRF230F,(s)Kawi ZX6R, 09 Honda CBR600rr
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokeYardSale View Post
No XP doesn't bother me, it's just the prestiging fags. Hurry up and boost your way to max prestige so your warm-blooded Predator magnet ass stops getting me killed with you.

so that's getting jmacked.... hilarious

yeah, i'm down for private hctdm..I already got all the perks anyway!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 11:09 AM   #1520
ScorpioVI
كافر ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

AMA #: 1076930
Founding Member
Contributor ++++

Motorcycles: KTM 990 ADV
Name: Alan
Some of you guys also has to learn to use the party system. If there's a group game going on, everybody should be in the same party. This makes it easier for those logging on to see there's already a group game so they don't try to start thei own, how many are playing, or whether or not to join. Party also makes it easier for the host to get people into the game because all he has to do is invite the whole party instead of sending individual invites.

If you log on and see a party going on, join the party that's already there. That's the queue for the group that you want to join in, so everybody can drop out and pick you up at the end of the match. Be patient. Don't run off and start playing your own match. Nothing pisses me off more than having to drop out of good games, only to find the newcomer already playing and not responding to invites. If I'm the host I will usually text you with the remaining time left in the match (ie "3m"). Run The Pit or something but come running when you get the invite.

My Ride Reports:
Solo On The Carrizo
¿Por que Baja?
A Little Taste of the Alps

Martin Dykier a.k.a. "fifthrival", 9/9/75 - 1/25/03
William James Lockwood a.k.a. "B12Bill/RydTher", 8/13/67 - 4/21/08

"No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Vlad Taltos (Jhereg) x
ScorpioVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:41 PM   #1521
JMack
Super Moderator

BARF Moderator
Contributor + + + + + +

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioVI View Post
Some of you guys also has to learn to use the party system. If there's a group game going on, everybody should be in the same party. This makes it easier for those logging on to see there's already a group game so they don't try to start thei own, how many are playing, or whether or not to join. Party also makes it easier for the host to get people into the game because all he has to do is invite the whole party instead of sending individual invites.

If you log on and see a party going on, join the party that's already there. That's the queue for the group that you want to join in, so everybody can drop out and pick you up at the end of the match. Be patient. Don't run off and start playing your own match. Nothing pisses me off more than having to drop out of good games, only to find the newcomer already playing and not responding to invites. If I'm the host I will usually text you with the remaining time left in the match (ie "3m"). Run The Pit or something but come running when you get the invite.
Stop being so serious, goddamnit!!!!

Don't you know , we love being herded!
Old 04-03-2010, 01:56 PM   #1522
Storm Shadow
Chibog Time!!

Motorcycles: Ng Tricycle
Name: Lloyd
lemmings

V-oils for your ashy elbows
"Can 10 years' worth of imaginary training... be put to use?" -Dae-su
bike party???
Storm Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:02 PM   #1523
GiorgioFurioso
on sabbatical

Contributor +

Motorcycles: Big Wheel
Name:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioVI View Post
Some of you guys also has to learn to use the party system. If there's a group game going on, everybody should be in the same party.
Definitely. But sometimes the option to join the party is grayed out...don't know why
Channel B represents 15 years of research and development for a warm solid state distortion. This channel, with no effects or gain on is the backbone for the supreme rock sound. - manual for the Gallien-Krueger 250ML
GiorgioFurioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:35 PM   #1524
Storm Shadow
Chibog Time!!

Motorcycles: Ng Tricycle
Name: Lloyd

lol, had to be there

V-oils for your ashy elbows
"Can 10 years' worth of imaginary training... be put to use?" -Dae-su
bike party???
Storm Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #1525
ScorpioVI
كافر ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

AMA #: 1076930
Founding Member
Contributor ++++

Motorcycles: KTM 990 ADV
Name: Alan
OMFG that was the funniest tactic ever. So basically 3 of us in Wasteland, me, Ukanfoff and Stiller. UK and Still decided to go back to back on the 2 mounted miniguns, were B is on Domination. They had locked down the hedges, so the other team couldn't flank around to our side of the map. I ended up guarding the only tunnel outlet that leads out to our side of the map with noobtube and claymores. So basically they couldn't get around to our side of the map. They eat minigun when they come around the hedges, and they eat grenades when they try to come through the tunnel. All I'm hearing when I was watching the tunnel was the constant stream of fire from the miniguns behind me. They ended up killing each other on the other side of the map, and finally rage-quitting. By the time we were done, only 3 guys from the other team was left.

My Ride Reports:
Solo On The Carrizo
¿Por que Baja?
A Little Taste of the Alps

Martin Dykier a.k.a. "fifthrival", 9/9/75 - 1/25/03
William James Lockwood a.k.a. "B12Bill/RydTher", 8/13/67 - 4/21/08

"No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Vlad Taltos (Jhereg) x
ScorpioVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 09:22 PM   #1526
mikev
»»───knee───►

Contributor + +

Motorcycles: .
Name:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiorgioFurioso View Post
Definitely. But sometimes the option to join the party is grayed out...don't know why
+1

lying on the stones on the shore. in the dark. muscles torn. bones broken. heart aching. waiting for the tide to rise and take you into sweet oblivion. and then dawn breaks. and the glow flows over you. and you open a swollen eye, and cry at the beauty of the sun on the horizon. and think maybe...maybe you can pull yourself up - and make it one more day. maybe. one more day. and you rise.
mikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:30 AM   #1527
mikev
»»───knee───►

Contributor + +

Name:
just pressed the button

lying on the stones on the shore. in the dark. muscles torn. bones broken. heart aching. waiting for the tide to rise and take you into sweet oblivion. and then dawn breaks. and the glow flows over you. and you open a swollen eye, and cry at the beauty of the sun on the horizon. and think maybe...maybe you can pull yourself up - and make it one more day. maybe. one more day. and you rise.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:15 AM   #1528
SteelerFanatic
TEAM BARF-MW2

Motorcycles: '07 Ninja ex500
Name: Mike
I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time. That was awesome. They did figure out if they rushed scorp through the tunnels they could get us. Course we would just take it back over.

mike... You Prestige again?!?!

My Age? Young enough to have fun, Old enough to afford it.

Official Steel of TPW... I make TPW hard.
XBL GT: CAStillerFan
SteelerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 10:20 AM   #1529
Mike T
Ahahahahahaahahahahahaaha

Top Percent Poster

Motorcycles: '99 Yami R6 (sold), Duhondayamawazuki ZXGR-4550RRR Limited Special Edition, 2015 883 Iron
Name: Mikey
just played 7 hours straight...

ahaha my friend made me an account on PSN
..."Deuce-19's!"...

Newbie Ride #24
OG of Spartan Riders (since 2006 wo0t wo0t)
Mike T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 02:37 PM   #1530
mikev
»»───knee───►

Contributor + +

Name:
Yeah I did