Net-Moto :: Community :: Racing :: :: Racing Videos Sponsor :: Contact
 Forums   Features   Trackdays   Moto Crash Incidents   Race Team   CMSP Training   Sponsors      Donate   Terms of Service 
BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum  Home   UserCP   Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Search  AMA

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Community > Kitchen Sink

Old 02-11-2018, 07:54 AM   #31
RRR70
The Gun Guy

AMA #: 1019218
Friendly Ukrainian Gun Dealer
BARFIE winner 2014 & 2017
Contributor ! +++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++BB

Motorcycles: KTM 1190 - orange pig. 2005 FXSTI
Name: Roman
Quote:
Originally Posted by lam@barf View Post
Florida is having good results from authorizing citizen volunteers to trap or kill Burmese Pythons. Point your local legislators to info on that program?
Wonít happen in Ca. Can you imagine cries coming out of San Francisco and Los Angeles?
Old 02-11-2018, 08:38 AM   #32
Ridley
Veteran

Motorcycles: 2007 Ducati Monster S2R800
Name: Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAthlete View Post
Wonder how this compares to the rabbits in Australia problem.

Also, BARF group hunt? Get a bunch of .22s, teach some newbies how to shoot, etc...
My savage in17hmr is ready to go.
Ridley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 09:03 AM   #33
Killroy1999
Veteran

Contributor

Motorcycles: Zero SR
Name:

youtu.be/Nv9CkjkOyzo
Killroy1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 09:05 AM   #34
i_am_the_koi
Be Here Now

AMA #: 2823804
Contributor + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + 8%

Motorcycles: 2005 Concours 2002 KLR
Name: The Koi
I for one have a problem with people raising chickens in their back yard.

It's a public nuisance and creates nothing beneficial to the public. It takes away from the hard working chicken growers and egg Farmers across the country because Joe suburbia wants fresh eggs.

He doesn't even realize all the good stuff the government puts into those eggs to help him.

I could post a bunch of links to egg farming standards but I feel I've made my point.

Koi's Adventure Journal
Buy a Misfit Patch
i_am_the_koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 09:14 AM   #35
Brokenlink
Veteran

Contributor++++

Motorcycles: FZ-09 DRZ400SM
Name: Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_the_koi View Post
I for one have a problem with people raising chickens in their back yard.

It's a public nuisance and creates nothing beneficial to the public. It takes away from the hard working chicken growers and egg Farmers across the country because Joe suburbia wants fresh eggs.

He doesn't even realize all the good stuff the government puts into those eggs to help him.

I could post a bunch of links to egg farming standards but I feel I've made my point.
I disagree. Chickens should be raised in every yard. Not only do they provide delicious eggs, but they look funny and eat worms. On a similar note, ever wonder why cows don't scream? If course screamed the world would be a better place. Discuss.
Brokenlink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 09:24 AM   #36
Cycle61
What the shit is this...

Contributographer

Motorcycles: yes
Name:
The best birbs

Washington sucks and it rains all the time.

If I didn't hurt your feelings, then I retract my apology. - bruceflinch
Cycle61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 09:34 AM   #37
Brokenlink
Veteran

Contributor++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycle61 View Post
The best birbs
The problem with birbs is that they are an invention of the republican machine. Every time a democrat attempted to revise the birb doctrine, it was held up by the corrupt republican house. And of course, Trump isn't going to do anything about it? Why should he, he likes the birbs.

Speaking of birbs, did you know that 8 our of 10 high school cheerleaders have been infected by a severe case of the birbs, in addition to syphilis, which is a real problem these days.

According to a recent study by the National Institute of Health (no link I'm too busy masterbatin) showed that syphilis is a leading cause of diarrhea in small children. Did you know that?

No, of course not. Because Trump has silenced the science. Hey, that's almost a rhyme. Speaking of rhymes, what's your favorite rhyme?

Mine is:

Johnny loves a peacock
Wait, that doesn't rhyme.

Anyways it's Trump's fault.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:37 AM   #38
i_am_the_koi
Be Here Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenlink View Post
I disagree. Chickens should be raised in every yard. Not only do they provide delicious eggs, but they look funny and eat worms. On a similar note, ever wonder why cows don't scream? If course screamed the world would be a better place. Discuss.
Fuck cows.

You don't know that you're talking about.

Chickens are running America! They are running everything the long standing and upright chicken farmers have built over hundreds of years.

Cows are just a poor man's fantasy and you should feel bad for even bringing them up in a thread like this.

Completely off topic.

Koi's Adventure Journal
Buy a Misfit Patch
Old 02-11-2018, 09:42 AM   #39
Brokenlink
Veteran

Contributor++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_the_koi View Post
Fuck cows.

You don't know that you're talking about.

Chickens are running America! They are running everything the long standing and upright chicken farmers have built over hundreds of years.

Cows are just a poor man's fantasy and you should feel bad for even bringing them up in a thread like this.

Completely off topic.
You must be a democrat. Only a democrat would say such stupid things. It reminds me of the completely unrelated political topic I am going to bring up here.

How about them Chinese? Do you agree with their current political structure and their stance on North Korea? Because I think it's a ploy by the democrats to subjugate the masses and make us rely on a foreign source of chicken fat. Which reminds me.

Have you ever seen a fat chicken?
Old 02-11-2018, 09:48 AM   #40
i_am_the_koi
Be Here Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenlink View Post

Have you ever seen a fat chicken?
Of course not, fat chickens die early, as they should and not draw of the poor farmers chicken healthcare plan any longer than required.

Let me ask you, of you had a chicken, and felt it was overweight, why wouldn't you want to provide assistance to that chicken? What would you have against the chicken receiving support from other chickens, if the chickens got together and voted for some chicken welfare program?

You just want to take advantage and use your chicken welfare for you partridges or peacocks, whatever weird thing you are into that goes against the holy church of chicken's teachings.

Chickens should be with chickens. Not Guinea hens or anything else like that. Chickens should help only chickens and no one else.

It's chickens first.

Koi's Adventure Journal
Buy a Misfit Patch
Old 02-11-2018, 09:51 AM   #41
clutchslip
On a break

AMA #: 400179
Contributor ++xoxox++BB++++++!

Motorcycles: Ones faster than I can ride them.
Name: Skippy Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Climber View Post
One of my best summers was my 10th spent killing rats down in the barn and other structures on the property. I killed them with rocks, arrows, knives, bb gun, 22 rifle and a 12 gauge shotgun (double barrel, knocked me on my ass when I shot both barrels to kill 12 under a wide board that my brother raised with a rope over a beam). I killed well over 200 that summer...
Wow that is a LOT of rats. Creepy. I never would have guessed you were such a murdering bastard. Are you sure you aren't a closet Republican?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAthlete View Post
Wonder how this compares to the rabbits in Australia problem.

Also, BARF group hunt? Get a bunch of .22s, teach some newbies how to shoot, etc...
No .22 anymore, but a .223 mini 14. We can watch them fly in the air with those. Much more entertaining, in my opinion.
clutchslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 09:56 AM   #42
Brokenlink
Veteran

Contributor++++

Don't ask me about my personal situation. Just because I get free chickens from my neighbors doesn't mean that anybody else should get free chickens.

This is proof that you are a democrat. Republicans would never allow such a thing to happen as free chicken healthcare. That's as dumb and completely off-topic as deep frying ice cubes naked.

The real problem is that the water company charges more for water used during summer than in winter. Oh sure, you can get some barrels and fill the up in the winter, but you damn well know the water company is going to send someone out to tip over your barrels. Sure, they'll tell you it's to control the mosquito population, but we all know they just don't want the competition. It's not like there is a mosquito problem in California. You ever been to Minnesota? They have a mosquito problem.

Let me tell you about Minnesota. Only two types of people from Minnesota: Minnesotans and illegal aliens. And the republicans won't do shit about them. Soon, this whole country is going to be overrun by Minnesotans.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:09 AM   #43
KooLaid
Hippocritapotamus

Motorcycles: 18 450 SXF
Name:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CABilly View Post
I was more getting at the observation that they are prolific hunters and they are pretty concentrated in Merced and Fresno area.
LoL I wasn't. Everything hunted has a season...or a seasoning.
KooLaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 01:21 PM   #44
Climber
Veteran

BARF Community Partner
Contributor

Motorcycles: 01 Goldwing GL1800
Name: Brett
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchslip View Post
Wow that is a LOT of rats. Creepy. I never would have guessed you were such a murdering bastard. Are you sure you aren't a closet Republican?
The rats were over-running the properly, you could easily see at least 6 rats with a 4 minute walk through the barn at the start of the summer, by the end you could walk through the barn for 15 minutes and not see a single one. On one day, I had 8 dead rats down below the barn, I shot one, and when the next came out to chow on it I'd shoot that one.

You know that young boys are all natural born killers.
Got tired of the CHP-funded P.O.S. incident page and made my own for motorcycles in the Bay area and surrounding zones: Bay Area CHP Motorcycle Incidents **NOTE** I added Sacramento, Monterey and San Luis Obisbo on 4/22/2018.

The GOP slogan should be changed to Do As I Say, Not As I Do.
Climber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 01:41 PM   #45
Brokenlink
Veteran

Contributor++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climber View Post
The rats were over-running the properly, you could easily see at least 6 rats with a 4 minute walk through the barn at the start of the summer, by the end you could walk through the barn for 15 minutes and not see a single one. On one day, I had 8 dead rats down below the barn, I shot one, and when the next came out to chow on it I'd shoot that one.

You know that young boys are all natural born killers.
The real issue is that feral cats attack birds....