Net-Moto :: Community :: Racing :: Thefts :: Racing Videos Sponsor :: Contact
 Forums   Features   Trackdays   Net-Moto   Race Team   CMSP Training   Sponsors   BARF Store   Donate   Terms of Service 
BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum  Home   UserCP   Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Search  AMA

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Club House > Dirty BARFing

Old Yesterday, 04:25 AM   #1141
elemetal
3 pings and a zing

Contributor +

Motorcycles: '17 Vertigo 300,'04 Gas Gas, '14 Gas Gas xc300r, '93 KTM 550 MXC, 2009 950 SE, 2005 625 SXC, 214 500
Name:
Oohh, signed up with Wendy to be a Master Checker at nationals.....I asked her what that is! I found out that each section has a puncher, a time keeper (you have a time limit to get through the section) and a checker. Donna will be the timekeeper, not sure if the girls can work a section due to age. Also looks like we can sign up and ride so I'll ride on one day and check on the next. Any of you guys going to ride it?
elemetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:01 AM   #1142
Eric B
Know-it-none

Motorcycles: KLE, KLX, KDX, SRX
Name: Eric
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemetal View Post
Oohh, signed up with Wendy to be a Master Checker at nationals.....I asked her what that is! I found out that each section has a puncher, a time keeper (you have a time limit to get through the section) and a checker. Donna will be the timekeeper, not sure if the girls can work a section due to age. Also looks like we can sign up and ride so I'll ride on one day and check on the next. Any of you guys going to ride it?
I will sign up to help. I'm not good enough to ride it, but being able to perhaps explore Boreal on a moto sounds interesting.
Eric B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM   #1143
elemetal
3 pings and a zing

Contributor +

Motorcycles: '17 Vertigo 300,'04 Gas Gas, '14 Gas Gas xc300r, '93 KTM 550 MXC, 2009 950 SE, 2005 625 SXC, 214 500
Name:
Pat and Sherwood are the main guys to contact about helping, there's a link on the website. I know they are trying to work out insurance coverage for the prep days in the weeks before the event. Since Boreal is a commercial zone we are pretty limited in where and when we can ride, mostly off in the cross country end and down low by the freeway, least that's the way all the events have been for the last couple of years. We need help so any time you can devote will be appreciated for sure.
elemetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM   #1144
The Toe Cutter
Veteran

Founding Member

Motorcycles: small one
Name:
I’m checking for sure one day and considering riding the other since i’ve Never done a national. Heard they will have work days in July and August so will head up for one of those too.
The Toe Cutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:10 PM   #1145
undertheoaks
When in doubt gas it!

Motorcycles: Beta Evo 300 4T, Honda ST1100
Name: El Sid
Checking both days, never considered riding, sure we'll get a chance to check out the sections before or afterwards.
undertheoaks is offline   Reply With Quote