Net-Moto :: Community :: Racing :: Thefts :: Racing Videos Sponsor :: Contact
 Forums   Features   Trackdays   Moto Crash Incidents   Race Team   CMSP Training   Sponsors   BARF Store   Donate   Terms of Service 
BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum  Home   UserCP   Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Search  AMA

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Club House > Dirty BARFing

Old 05-01-2018, 10:36 AM   #91
thedub
Make good choices.

AMA #: 2952025

Motorcycles: R6, KTM 300, Tiger 800
Name: Wiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahlynn View Post
The top 5 girls were faster than most of the guys. The first place girl was 15th overall

I came in 9th out of 27 for women (6 were DNF) which means I get a trophy, woohoo, I'll take it! Sunday had 355 riders, 118 were DNF's.

My body has never been so sore. My second lap was faster than my first by 25 minutes. The downhill cluster and canyon cluster weren't there the second time around and I flowed much better. My trips to Baja these past two years came in handy as the course was very Baja-esque. I had a great time and plan on racing again next year. Aiming for 7th place next year
Fuck yeah, good job.
AFM #77
Thanks for the support;
Dunlop|Sidi|Motion Pro|C@TT|Vortex|Shoei
thedub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 12:20 PM   #92
rt rider
Veteran

AMA #3258546
Contributor

Motorcycles: 2004 ZX10R, 2005 KTM 300 EXC
Name: Jeremiah
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahlynn View Post
The top 5 girls were faster than most of the guys. The first place girl was 15th overall

I came in 9th out of 27 for women (6 were DNF) which means I get a trophy, woohoo, I'll take it! Sunday had 355 riders, 118 were DNF's.

My body has never been so sore. My second lap was faster than my first by 25 minutes. The downhill cluster and canyon cluster weren't there the second time around and I flowed much better. My trips to Baja these past two years came in handy as the course was very Baja-esque. I had a great time and plan on racing again next year. Aiming for 7th place next year
Congrats on the excellent results and the trophy!

Did you pit between laps? If so, did you have a pit crew set up?

I came in after my second lap to grab a gallon of gas and some sport chews. I wasnít sure I could make the 75 miles on one tank and didnít want to DNF. Probably added 5 minutes to my 3rd lap otherwise it would have been my fastest.

My shoulders/back are still sore! Heading to the gym for some cardio to get ready for this weekendís enduro.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:26 PM   #93
rebekahlynn
racer x

AMA #2956245
Barfie Winner 2017
Contributor + + + + + +
Barf Roadside Angel

Motorcycles: fun ones
Name: rlb
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedub View Post
Fuck yeah, good job.
Thanks, great to see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt rider View Post
Congrats on the excellent results and the trophy!

Did you pit between laps? If so, did you have a pit crew set up?

I came in after my second lap to grab a gallon of gas and some sport chews. I wasnít sure I could make the 75 miles on one tank and didnít want to DNF. Probably added 5 minutes to my 3rd lap otherwise it would have been my fastest.

My shoulders/back are still sore! Heading to the gym for some cardio to get ready for this weekendís enduro.
No I didn't pit. I only did two laps though. I wasn't planning on pitting regardless. I knew I'd have enough gas and was carefully rationing my water. I'm slow enough that I can't afford to waste time pitting
rebekahlynn is offline   Reply With Quote