• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Secret Roads

Beauregard

Aut Agere Aut Mori
There’s a corner of my heart that is yours. And I
Moto(s)
elude me.
Name
Guess....
In the tribe of surfers a crowd is the most displeasing sight one might see. As waves are finite (a limited number) the fewer surfers the better your chances of getting in a good wave count on any given session. Ideally it's you, maybe one friend, and killer waves that you two can have your pick of. In reality, it's you, your bro, and one-hundred other aggressive buttholes, scratching to get a piece of any bump you see that might be a wave.

So what happens is when you come across a good wave, or a regular spot that happens to be firing, you don't tell anyone, except maybe your bro because you know he's not going to share the secret.

I think a good piece of road is the same way. I don't do a lot of pleasure riding, but when I do I don't want to share the road with one-hundred squids and the Police they inevitably bring with them. This is not to say that I wouldn't gladly share good road tips with most of my BARF brethren, just that I would never post a route on a public forum.

With that said, here's a pic of three bikes belonging to three very happy Vampires who had this beautiful stretch of goodness all to themselves.

2835015-bmws.jpg

Last edited:
Bimmers. Prouder than Magellan to be the first and only bikers to have been there.

:twofinger

I hear that East Bacalakadaka road is excellent.

Stefan

Beauregard said:
In the tribe of surfers a crowd is the most displeasing sight one might see. As waves are finite (a limited number) the fewer surfers the better your chances of getting in a good wave count on any given session. Ideally it’s you, maybe one friend, and killer waves that you two can have your pick of. In reality, it’s you, your bro, and one-hundred other aggressive buttholes scratching to get a piece of any bump you see that might be a wave.

So what happens is when you come across a good wave, or a regular spot that happens to be firing, you don’t tell anyone… except maybe your bro because you know he’s not going to share the secret.

I think a good piece of road is the same way. I don’t do a lot of “pleasure riding,” but when I do I don’t want to share the road with one-hundred squids and the Police they inevitably bring with them. This is not to say that I wouldn’t gladly share good road tips with most of my BARF brethren, just that I would never post a route on a public forum.

With that said, here’s a pic of three bikes belonging to three very happy Vampires who had this beautiful stretch of goodness all to themselves.

2835015-bmws.jpg

hey kook, if you're not from here don't ride here

locals only, vals stay home :laughing

I feel the same - mostly it's about my shortcuts to/from work but I know what you mean.

anyone ever ride thru china camp?

wtf?

You guys! Thats like going to a bar, having a chick show you her tits and pussy, and telling you itd be so much fun to have sex with you...IF........... you can find where she lives!What the f??? If you gonna put up pictures, tell us where we can find em! Otherwise, please, KEEP IT A SECRET!

Beauregard said:
...... As waves are finite (a limited number) the fewer surfers the better your chances of getting in a good wave count on any given session.

With that said, here’s a pic of three bikes belonging to three very happy Vampires who had this beautiful stretch of goodness all to themselves.
Finite Waves???????? Yeah, I hate when Neptune turns off the wave machine at 3. Really bums me out.
I guess that's why everyone is so damn selfish about every wave.

With that said. I know EXACTLY where that picture was taken. I will say little more than I set-up my suspsension in that area and I saw a LEO near there recently and that a pick-up tried to get me head-on about 1/2 mile from there. And, and......:p

Re: wtf?

Zachary said:
You guys! Thats like going to a bar, having a chick show you her tits and pussy, and telling you itd be so much fun to have sex with you...IF........... you can find where she lives!What the f??? If you gonna put up pictures, tell us where we can find em! Otherwise, please, KEEP IT A SECRET!

For the first part it's all about game or just be a staker:teeth As for finding roads get out and ride, take roads that look fun and talk to some locals.

Beauregard said:
This is not to say that I wouldn’t gladly share good road tips with most of my BARF brethren, just that I would never post a route on a public forum.

2835015-bmws.jpg

I'm part of the BARF brethren and have also been to a couple of Vampire meetings. Will you PM me the next time you guys go on a ride?

Back