• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

WTF!! quit blow drying your balls!!!

globe

New member
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Location
408
Moto(s)
all gone..
<rant>
What in the hell is up with people at the gym blow drying there fooking nuts... that sh!t is gross and needs be done at home or something.. im trying to wash my hands and you have your damn leg up on the counter fooking spread eagle you nasty S.O.B.! :mad </rant>

ok carry on...
 
I have a fan under my desk and I'm wearing reeealy loose shorts right now. Ahhh. It feels great. :)
 
globe said:
<rant>
What in the hell is up with people at the gym blow drying there fooking nuts... that sh!t is gross and needs be done at home or something.. im trying to wash my hands and you have your damn leg up on the counter fooking spread eagle you nasty S.O.B.! :mad </rant>

ok carry on...

+1
I hate going into the gym locker room after working out and seeing that shit.:green
 
Do you go to the same gym as kickstand? :laughing

I've been going to gyms for over 24 years and I have never seen somebody do that!

Edit: Fixed the name (Thanks Bad Dad!)
 
Last edited:
Climber said:
Do you go to the same gym as Stan (sorry stan if it wasn't you that posted about the episode in the lockerroom)? :laughing

I've been going to gyms for over 24 years and I have never seen somebody do that!


I've saddly have witnessed this at both 24hr fitness off of Cottle in SJ and 24hr off of Northpoint in SF... i always want to kick the fuck in the nuts... but dont want penor juice all over my shoes... :green
 
Their nutsacks are just too delicate for a towel? :wtf

Must be another manifestation of the metrosexuals! :laughing
 
I think its a 24hr fitness thing. It happens at the one here in pittsburg and the one in concord.
 
aszreal1266 said:
I think its a 24hr fitness thing. It happens at the one here in pittsburg and the one in concord.

It also happens in the womens' locker room at Decathlon Club in Santa Clara :green I've been told the men do it there as well.

Gross... WTF is wrong with people??!
 
It's cheaper than this stuff:

108.jpg
 
CeruleanSkye said:
It also happens in the womens' locker room at Decathlon Club in Santa Clara :green I've been told the men do it there as well.

Gross... WTF is wrong with people??!

Guys go into the womens locker to blow dry there nuts at your gym?:confused
 
Too many people want to relive the glory days of ancient Greece in the locker room.
 
aszreal1266 said:
Guys go into the womens locker to blow dry there nuts at your gym?:confused

:laughing No... The men dry their nuts in their own men's locker room... :rofl
 
CeruleanSkye said:
It also happens in the womens' locker room at Decathlon Club in Santa Clara :green I've been told the men do it there as well.

Gross... WTF is wrong with people??!

:orly


pics please. :teeth
 
faz said:
:orly


pics please. :teeth

Believe me, it isn't a pretty sight. Looks like they got Don King in a headlock down there...

Trust me when I say you don't want to see pictures.
 
Back
Top