ok, i was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

superNAtural01

Moto(s)
TL1000R
I was wrong for coming up with some BS. What can I say, I like to make waves. Cumpolsive liar, I am not. Shit that has been made up, has been done so in fun (for me) the thread in 3ZC, fabricated obviously, but its entertaining to me to watch how people come out of the woodwork just to "prove" someone wrong.
It reminds me of 500 yrs ago when once someone yelled "witch" all of a sudden everyone and their child came out weilding a torch.

To me, people like pyschochick, that just HAVE TO BE in the middle of things, even going out of her way to sign up on another forum, just to link my thread to it yesterday is just pathetic. I mean, you say I don't have a life, but what kind of life is that? That your ONLY entertainment is a internet forum.

Anyway, my military history. 100% true. I could never lie about that. No matter how FUCKED in the head I might be.

I AM a mechanic. And a fucking good one at that. Reguardless of how many people say I don't know shit, I have PAGES of people who got work done by me that can testify of my knowledge and quality. That's PROOF enough.

I have met some great people through this forum. People I want in my life forever. I have made enemys that have done a 180, and now like to ride with me. I also have people who just don't like me. And guess what? Like I give a fuck. I can back up all of my history in person, and would love to. But I will not put up my entire life history on the web just to prove myself to people I don't know. Its not worth it.

To the people who care about me, I have the biggest heart and will do ANYTHING for them. To the people who want to continue to talk shit, I can be a fucking rabid pitbull. Take what I say with a grain of salt. Take it to heart, or just don't care. That's on YOU. I'm in life for ME, and the people who surround me positively. Once again, I apologize for making waves in such a tight community. I guess I'm just used to doing it to more of a national audience who ill more than likely never meet.

I was planning on making a post all pissed off and bashing, and trying to get b&, but I guess the quiznos I just ate put me into a better mood. Later

Reactions: mlm
I also wantd to add. That I feel bad for the people who feel I betrayed them. I really do. And I'm flattered that ou care enough about me to be effected.

Going through the trouble to lie about shit like that on an internet forum is pretty fucking sad.

He provided some entertainment and manned up and apologized. That takes some balls so hey I think it pans out. We totally received a free meme from it.

Someone give me the cliff notes here. Or let me guess...

This guy posted a thread about having to go to jail because he stopped some dude from whomping on his girl. And it all is bullshit?

Epic fail. Start a new account. You'll never live this down.

Oh come now guys he seems to have entertained you and or occupied you all enough. This is the most exciting thing to happen in a while.

He provided some entertainment and manned up and apologized. That takes some balls so hey I think it pans out. We totally received a free meme from it.

Apologized? Really? I think you need to re-read the OP. Anyways, posting in another EPIC THREAD!!!

No offense dude, but I don't believe a word you say.

Mechanic: Bullshit

Military background: Complete bullshit.

Moron: I believe that completely.

Going through the trouble to lie about shit like that on an internet forum is pretty fucking sad.

This guy is fucking hard core! Tony FUCKING RULES!!!!! Man it's been days!

Josh, it's the internet...I can't believe people take it *that* seriously to get all offended about someone else's bullshit! I don't...

Apologized? Really? I think you need to re-read the OP. Anyways, posting in another EPIC THREAD!!!

Ok, well then he admitted it. Personally I don't care enough about what goes on with the internet to actually care either way.

I know aguy whos got an X wing for sale. Minor rash damage, a little bit swampy. Running synthetic. Comes with a jumpsuit and helmet. Has to sell it for $$$ casue some gangsters are after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back