• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, March 5th, 7 p.m.

tzrider

Write Only User
Staff member
Administrator
Moto(s)
Kaw N1K
Name
Andy
Supermike has graciously agreed to host another BARF jam on Saturday, March 5th, 2011, 7 p.m.

Address:
2565 Cloverdale Ave.
Suite C
Concord, CA 94518

Map

If you play something, consider coming out to jam with fellow BARFers. People with a variety of style backgrounds have attended these in the past and the interactions are fun.

Some people like to play covers, while others like to improvise over changes. If you're thinking of coming, tell us your preference and whether there are some tunes you know and would like to play. We often have one or two players who seem to know every song ever written and I usually do a last minute cram to learn a couple of things that people say they want to play.

We want an environment where people feel comfortable playing and will take chances! Spectators are welcome, as long as they're willing to act like the music is the greatest thing they've ever heard. :laughing

Who is in? What do you play and what equipment will you bring?

Thanks for the heads up Andy. Looks like a fun time. I'll see what i can do abt showing up.

Since I know that most musicians value their ability to perceive sound, I'll bring my V-Drums again for a hearing friendly session :)

Last edited:
NO :x

Unless you do a Cher number I am not coming out to play :twofinger :p

:banana

hmmmm

might not make it as John is having surgery on his knee this coming Friday

If he's not on his feet by Saturday night, he's not the man I thought he was. :teeth

Hmmmm.... I should come so you guys will have MY AXE!

And%20my%20axe.jpg

If he's not on his feet by Saturday night, he's not the man I thought he was. :teeth

yeah, but the poor bugger has to drive this nut case there so's she can drink :party

:loco

anybody have a preference on guitar types to bring? I've got several different styles and i'd rather bring one different from the others. This will mix up our 'sound' somewhat.

Back