• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, December 17th, 7 p.m.

tzrider

Write Only User
Staff member
Administrator
Moto(s)
Kaw N1K
Name
Andy
It's been long enough: We're having another BARF jam!

Place: Supermike's shop
2565 Cloverdale Ave.
Suite C
Concord, CA 94518

Map

When: Saturday, December 17th, 7 p.m.

If you play something, come out to jam with fellow BARFers. BARF has a lot of enthusiastic musicians and this is a great place to play some music and hang with other BARFers.

Some people like to play covers, while others like to improvise over changes. If you're thinking of coming, tell us your preference and whether there are some tunes you know and would like to play. We often have one or two players who seem to know every song ever written and I usually do a last minute cram to learn a couple of things that people say they want to play.

The vibe is friendly and we want people to feel comfortable playing and taking some chances! Spectators are welcome, as long as they're willing to act like the music is the greatest thing they've ever heard. :laughing

Who is in? What do you play and what equipment will you bring?

picture.php
picture.php

:applause:Port:smoking:staRang:hail

faaaaack ! about time !!

won't have to worry about that foolio Jason showing up either :laughing

I'm gonna try, but that's soooo late, and soooo far. :p

Possibly In

Don't play siht... I'm with frozenuts... playing a mean D60

Serious Blues fan... No Journey for the love of god NO JOURNEY!

Last edited:
Im in this time..

I play the drums and am a great backup singer.. watch.. --> 'WHooaaa.. she's leaving.." See!! that was awesome!

I like the greatful dead kinda gospel bluesy beats..

:( I work that night and we're on holiday hours so that means I work til 1am. :mad

I'll see if I can switch shifts but it may be hard cuz I just switched from having that night off to having Friday off for a concert. :x

in in in in
in in in in

:party

Chili anyone :dunno

Tina, we'd love to see you.

Wendy, chili would be great if you feel like bringing it! Tried but failed to send you a PM about this.

Andy, I'd love to see you guys !! Its been far too long !!! My shift is on the board, so we'll see if anyone takes it. *fingers crossed*

Tina, we'd love to see you.

Wendy, chili would be great if you feel like bringing it! Tried but failed to send you a PM about this.

hahhahahha

that's cos some dufus put me on read only for a day :mad

Well, I changed my email address associated to barf and for some reason it put me on read only :dunno

that or it was Enchanter :rofl

Of course I feel like bringing it. I have to have a purpose you know, and we all know there is no other purpose to me showing up, what with no musical talent or singing skills :p

hahhahahha

that's cos some dufus put me on read only for a day :mad

Well, I changed my email address associated to barf and for some reason it put me on read only :dunno

that or it was Enchanter :rofl

Of course I feel like bringing it. I have to have a purpose you know, and we all know there is no other purpose to me showing up, what with no musical talent or singing skills :p

My purpose is to eat chili...

Back