• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

SAT 2/11 ADV ride to Carnegie SVRA

seavoyage

grunt n00b
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Location
Walnut Creek
Moto(s)
-
Name
Doc
Impromptu ADV ride, if you'd like to join us: Also OK to just meet at Carnegie SVRA at 11AM

Meet: 2/11 8AM at Pacific Bay Coffee 1945 Newell Ave. Walnut Creek, CA http://www.yelp.com/biz/pacific-bay-coffee-co-and-micro-roastery-walnut-creek

Route: http://g.co/maps/wnsha (Walnut Creek - Marsh Creek Rd. - Morgan territory Rd. - Livermore - Tracy

Destination: Carnegie SVRA http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1172

Weather: http://www.weather.com/weather/toda...ingsearch&cm_pla=search-us&cm_ite=wx-overview

~3 hr. R/T

Notes: Pavement, Off-road hard pack/gravel, Knobbies ARE NOT required. $5 entrance fee at SVRA.
 
What? That's it??

Only two photos and no stories of carnage or heroic saves or anything??

Dang... I need more!!




WoodsChick
 
I'm sure they were too busy wheelie-ing over logs and carving berms to take pictures!

Wish I went. I NEEED to ride!!!!!! Need a moto again bad.
 
Back
Top