• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Hopefully this is the 2013 cbr250r

happyrider

Moto(s)
are passion
Its modified but I think it looks cool, especially the tail light .
Honda-CBR-250-1.jpg

Honda-CBR-250-2.jpg

Honda-CBR-250-5.jpg

Honda-CBR-250-9.jpg

Honda-CBR-250-10.jpg

Honda-CBR-250-12.jpg

Honda-CBR-250-13a.jpg

To Honda developers:hail

*touches self*

I'm going to become one of those tards who upgrades their 250 to a nicer 250.

Its modified but I think it looks cool, especially the tail light .
Honda-CBR-250-1.jpg

Honda-CBR-250-2.jpg

Honda-CBR-250-5.jpg

Honda-CBR-250-9.jpg

Honda-CBR-250-10.jpg

Honda-CBR-250-12.jpg

Honda-CBR-250-13a.jpg
hi happy rider. i want to ask some question. what kind of fairing on bottom? bottom fairing means beard in turkish. which motorcycle because it is not cbr 250's fairing. i want to change my bike too. thanks for now.

Last edited:
hi happy rider. i want to ask some question. what kind of fairing on bottom? bottom fairing means beard in turkish. which motorcycle because it is not cbr 250's fairing. i want to change my bike too. thanks for now.

I don't think this bike belongs to anyone here on BARF.

I don't think this bike belongs to anyone here on BARF.

no no no i don't want believe that :( its awesome fairing.. ok let's check this. i have 2013 cbr 250r with single headlight fairing. if i want to change new cbr 250r fairing with couple headlight fairing, it can be possible? i think that same physical dimensions both of them. there is anyone who answer my question?

That is the trickest cbr250r I've ever seen, but damn, glad we don't have to mount a front plate around here.

so, instead of a 10-yr beard, I'm sporting a "bottom fairing"?

I predict that Tuono Joice will NOT be pleased.....

Back