lol, wtf

XPEHBAM

Фиг вам &#1077
Moto(s)
'17 Ninja1K, '17 FZ-10
Mynxuh.jpg

8WYSFh.jpg

16eylh.jpg

I'm almost as blown away by the position of the handlebars as I am the contraption for the passenger....or hopefully just storage...

I'm almost as blown away by the position of the handlebars as I am the contraption for the passenger....or hopefully just storage...

it looks like that barrel thing can be opened up on top, so I assume it is for storage

is it welded to the swingarm?? i cant tell. if so, i wonder if the rider could find the right combination of driveway and/or incline to lift the rear tire off the ground.

or a person

Storage of a person? :laughing

If somebody were to sit inside there - with their head / upper body sticking out - I imagine they'd be pelted with rocks/road debris/water/etc coming from that rear tire (I mean the real rear tire :laughing )

Storage of a person? :laughing

If somebody were to sit inside there - with their head / upper body sticking out - I imagine they'd be pelted with rocks/road debris/water/etc coming from that rear tire (I mean the real rear tire :laughing )

If someone was willing to even associate with this guy (let alone get on the bike with him) then I would be willing to bet they are stupid enough to sit in that thing

Dog Trailer!!!!! Awesome!

I find it as disturbing to look at as a beheading video. It should be linked and labeled NSFW.

Checkout the muffler actually there isnt one but that thing must be hella loud :laughing

That barrels for the drag-chute.

Last edited:
Back