• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Painting my plastics.

Warrior Princess

Freedom Equity Group
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Location
Vallejo
Moto(s)
96 Tiger 885
Name
Joanne
Here are a a shot of my Tiger with the graphics Super Mike provided me with.

DSCF3046-2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Well I brought the plastics out of the spray booth and they look far better than I thought they would. In a few days I will mount them on the bike and take it for a ride. Looks like I will be ready to tear up the dirt this coming 14th
 
Almost done

DSCF3049-2.jpg


DSCF3050-2.jpg


A little touch up here and there and a good rub down and wax later it will be good to go.

Now at least I can ride it again. :cool
 
Back
Top