• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Flat tire San Jose 101s 880

The

Teh
Moto(s)
The girly one
Name
Lurker
Home safe! Thanks everyone that reached out!

Hi everyone!

Been awhile since I been on here but I am reaching out for some assistance. My bikes got a flat and I somehow didn't go down. Anyways in San Jose off 101s just after the 880 interchange if someone with a truck and ramp in the area can help me out! I can provide food, beer, or cash ask a token of gratitude.

Contact -Edit out-

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Just spoke with Jason; his Dad is on his way with a tire plug kit.
If he's not able to resolve the issue, he'll shoot me a text and I'll be back looking for available Angels again! :teeth

Do you get a pension if you retire from this Angel thing? Or do you just go on until Apple gives us itires, and we just use our tire app to fix them?

Just spoke with Jason; his Dad is on his way with a tire plug kit.
If he's not able to resolve the issue, he'll shoot me a text and I'll be back looking for available Angels again! :teeth

Hi Connie - just saw this. I'm nearby and available if he still needs a lift - call me/text me on my cell....

Tim

I'm nearby as well; just messaged The Teh and will update if he responds...

Back