• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BROTOGP Shirt batch #1 thread

kevin 714

Moto(s)
LOLWUT?
Update 2: PayPal now accepted kjsoriano@sbcglobal.net

Stock as of Saturday 4/17
XL SOLD OUT
L SOLD OUT
MEDIUM -sold out
SMALL-1 left

Please make sure you message me before you buy to check stock :thumbup
Please make sure you message me shipping info

Boom here we go. We got 25, count em TWENTY FIVE of these bad boys ready to go out. Sizes S M L XL, sorry big boys no xxl.

Solid quality shirts, good fit, soft material, not that heavy boxy BS ones you see with custom small runs. These are legit. Only the next for barf crew.

20$, covers shirt and me going and shipping. First set getting shipped goes out Thursday. Just for clarity that 20$ covers basically cost, shipping, and my time. Small run means cost efficiency is basically zero lol this is just for the inner crew and some hardcore IG users

You want? Download the Venmo app for your phone, and find me via profile shown below. 20$, and message me size and address, or PM me here. Or via the Instagram @brotogp profile

These are first come first serve. Any questions post here, talk about them, wear them, love them

image_zpszbiglhbo.jpg

image_zpsunkz5s9y.jpg

Very hard to get the real color right in photos, he's another
image_zpskx6vydpe.jpg

The color of the shirts is very much TEAL. The BROTOGP logo is very much the color

Last edited:
As of right now we have already sold a few so if you want them hit me up here, on IG, Twitter, or venmo.

6 small
8 medium
8 large
3 XL

Rocking mine in Austin :thumbup

XL for me, need to rock it at CotA

eta: Bassem in Austin as well? Holy...

You better save one Large for me until I figure this damn venmo thingy out else I'm gonna go all Liam Neeson in taken on yo ass...I have the speech prepared.

You better save one Large for me until I figure this damn venmo thingy out else I'm gonna go all Liam Neeson in taken on yo ass...I have the speech prepared.

There's an L with your name on it

Down load VENMO app
Find me via the profile above
Pay with card
Include name and shipping in message

https://venmo.com

For those of you not into the app PM me for more details on different options. Check, cash, meet etc

I'm in Sonoma counties and work in San Rafael. I could meet up or organize an SF drop off/meet this weekend

Last edited:
As of right now we have already sold a few so if you want them hit me up here, on IG, Twitter, or venmo.

6 small
8 medium
8 large
3 XL

" M " 4 me, pls & thx

now to figger out $$ method......

Bah, no ladies fit :x

Oh well, you'd have to send it to Africa anyway.

Bah, no ladies fit :x

Oh well, you'd have to send it to Africa anyway.

not true. I mean it not specifically cut to a woman frame but ive had two women try them on and love them. its a thinner softer materials so it "falls" along the body better. its fine for any women that want to rock it!

Back