• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

*SOLD* FS:2003 Supermotard *SOLD*

twinturba

Preservationist
Moto(s)
Endangered Species
Name
AJ
Time to make room for a 250!
Bike is in great running condition and has only 1300 miles. Anyone who knows me will tell you how much I take care of my bikes. I am a 2 stroke junkie and service/work on my bikes more than ride them. All the work done last week: Oil injection system flushed and filled with new oil(Motul synthetic), crankcase oil changed (Motul SYnthetic), Fuel system flushed(filled with 100 octane unleaded), cooling system flushed(filled with new coolant mix), brakes inspected, top end inspected, bolts and nuts inspected, and changed plug.

Bike with 50cc motor $2000, Bike with prorace crank and 72cc kit $2200

Mods:
Acerbis front fender (stock included)
Moose racing handlebar (stock included)
KTM hand guards (none stock, so they are included as well)
Metrakit "thrower" silencer side exit like dirt bike(stock included)
Metrakit "mo" undertail expansion chamber nickel plated(stock included)
GPR petcock (stock included)
21mm carb (stock included)
Malossi clutch springs (stock included)
Metrakit roller bearing conversion kit (stock included)
Hooligan graphics Delete kit,LOL (stock not included)

Options: Metrakit 72 prorace crank and Street tires (free option mounted and balanced) or slicks (add $75 installed)

Extras included: Includes Stock tool kit, Red Power registration holder, Owners Manual, and Shop manual.

2114945-motardforsale_004.jpg

Last edited:
Bike sold today! Thanks to all who expressed interest.

I have a fully built and ready to run motor for sale: 2003 Derbi engine with 72cc metrakit cylinder, Metrakit prorace crank, and port matched cases. Motor is ready to install, has been leak tested etc. Looking for offers, also will consider core exchange deals.

still have that 72cc motor?

I have a 2003 Derbi Senda DRD EVO 50cc in perfect order ... just wanted more cc's was looking for more than 72 if you know of any mods state side? I'd be mighty obliged for any pointers :)

thanks
cbecker

What are you looking for. I have kits all the way up to 98cc. Drop me a PM with what your after.

Yikes! I thought AJ built another bike 'til I saw the date. This thread should be closed and inquiries taken to PMs.

hey twinturba what kind of mpg were you getting when you still had the derbi 72cc?

Paging Eddiemcrider too! he's got a 72cc Derbi/Metrkit Senda motard ;) With the small tank limitations of this motard, IIR, he can only ride approx 70ish miles before having to filling up (premix) again.

Otoh, I have this exact same motor within my YSR, I get approx 80 mpg

hope this helps :)

hey twinturba what kind of mpg were you getting when you still had the derbi 72cc?

My milage was actually pretty good as I kept the stock airbox which helps out alot and only a 21mm carb. I averaged approx. 110-120 miles to a tank.

My milage was actually pretty good as I kept the stock airbox which helps out alot and only a 21mm carb. I averaged approx. 110-120 miles to a tank.

good knowledge!

btw, I use a 24mm Mikuni f/s carb ;)

I'm not sure what carb Eddie uses.........

Back