• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Why are you so fat?

theAmazingKickstand

Moto(s)
are less important than school
RANT ON
Man everywhere I look i see fat people. Im pretty sure that most of these peoples are not bodybuilders in off season or professional athletes who need to be at a certain fat level.
You people are too fat. Its unhealthy and i dont want to have sex with you. And this is bad for me becasue now its jsut harder to find sex. Do you not know how to eat right or jsut dont care? Dotn starve yourself, jsut get a workout book and a nutrion book.
Most workout out books have nutrition in it already.
You make car manufacturers make car seats that are too big for me. I cant find an XL tshirt that fits right they all parachute out for the fat that they expect me to have...but i jsut have big shoulders and thin waste.
It wasnt even that hard to get. I stopped getting high, stopped eating shit, and work out really hard for about 40 minutes/day 5 days a week (id be even more muscular if i didnt box) I weight 225lbs but in clothes it looks like im 180...but im not fat. You weigh 180 look like youre 225. Dont even worry about getting muscualr, just drop some fat and tone up a tad...its so healthy and youll be so pretty and people will want to have sex with you and buy you things.
RANT OFF

squid vicious said:
Clare. It's a family name.
:laughing :laughing

oh and im not some genetically gifted human being either. As a kid i was super fat...i got the highest grade on the fat test in PE...then i realized that fat kids dont get blowjobs...so i lost all the fat. It was so easy, the fat just melted away. i felt so good and pretty and then girls gave me blowjobs and bought me things. (might have even been your daughter...sorry, but i was a really nice sweet kid so dont be mad)

Last edited:
I stopped working out for the past five years which took a huuuge toll on my body composition and muscle tone. I went from about 7% to 13% body fat and I discovered that my VO2 max was shot to hell. My max bench press dropped to five reps at 150 and all it took was three weeks to crank it up to 175 (I weigh 150). It feels good to work out! :banana

I do lots of 12oz curls to wash down my meal of 3 gigantor burgers and a lemon merange pie.

your just mad cus you have poor self body image.

You tell me where to lose it from, I'll get started: :hand

sword.jpg

I take that back - I'm about 4 pounds lighter than I was when that was taken (due to a more physically demanding job)...so take that into consideration... :x

Just outta curiousity, why the rant on heavier people anyways? It's their body, not yours....

And besides, I've had more friends who were packing a few extra than not....they were more real and down to earth.

kickstand said:
RANT ON
Man everywhere I look i see fat people. Im pretty sure that most of these peoples are not bodybuilders in off season or professional athletes who need to be at a certain fat level.
You people are too fat. Its unhealthy and i dont want to have sex with you. And this is bad for me becasue now its jsut harder to find sex. Do you not know how to eat right or jsut dont care? Dotn starve yourself, jsut get a workout book and a nutrion book.
Most workout out books have nutrition in it already.
You make car manufacturers make car seats that are too big for me. I cant find an XL tshirt that fits right they all parachute out for the fat that they expect me to have...but i jsut have big shoulders and thin waste.
It wasnt even that hard to get. I stopped getting high, stopped eating shit, and work out really hard for about 40 minutes/day 5 days a week (id be even more muscular if i didnt box) I weight 225lbs but in clothes it looks like im 180...but im not fat. You weigh 180 look like youre 225. Dont even worry about getting muscualr, just drop some fat and tone up a tad...its so healthy and youll be so pretty and people will want to have sex with you and buy you things.
RANT OFF

Everywhere I look, I see people who can't write. You people can't spell for shite. It's unpleasant for the rest of us, and I don't want to read what you write and post. Don't you know how to write proper English, or do you just not care? Just get the Bedford Handbook and The Elements of Style.

It's not even that hard. I took a few classes, doublechecked words I was unsure how to spell, and basically just paid a little attention. Don't worry about getting geeky... just drop some of the grammar mistakes and tone up your spelling and punctuation a bit. It's so important to improve your mind, and then your writing will look so pretty, and people will think you're intelligent, and offer you better jobs so you can buy yourself things.

Ugly people like to point out ugly things to feel better and to draw attention away from themselves :twofinger

Silence said:
You're in heels! Poseurs :rolleyes :hand :twofinger :laughing

Well, I wasn't exactly on the bike that day...helmet head is SO not sexy (well, in pictures anyways! :p ).

Re: Re: Why are you so fat?

Janna said:
....then your writing will look so pretty, and people will think you're intelligent, and offer you better jobs so you can buy yourself things.

!!!!!!

:cry :laughing :laughing

Back