• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Vampires MC ~ 13th Annual Rally ~ June 22, 23, 24

wackyiraqi

Towelhead extraordinaire.
The Big Bad O, city of players on the go.
Moto(s)
Empty-10
Name
Ziad
:cool

13thflyer.jpg

Just saw the poster leaving the growler at Alices yesterday. Looks like a great way to spend a weekend.

Were can I find more info re: 6/23 and 24?

Can probably look up Paergolesi, but what type of camping etc?Bring your own water like the camping at songdog above Santa Barbara? Any other info?:confused

Here's info on Caffe Pergolesi: www.theperg.com

and here's a google map: http://tinyurl.com/2u5ndj

It ain't wilderness camping...i.e. you won't need to lug potable water or toilet paper or anything, just a small tent and a sleeping bag.

Also, there'll be a gear truck at the Perg on Saturday morning, so you won't have to lug your camping gear around all day.

Woo hoo! and all that jazz...........

I'll do my best to make it.

I'm cursed when it comes to Vamp rides, something always friggin comes up.

jeez, I live in Santa Cruz, and I haven't even had a chance to meet any of you Vampires yet... hopefully I'll be around for that weekend so I can get to know you guys and put some faces with the screen names! :nerd

-Neil

Re: Re: Vampires MC ~ 13th Annual Rally ~ June 22, 23, 24

postcholo said:
"hooligan ride" that's not some ghey euphemism for riding dave is it? :p

No...

1. I'm stepping up to lead the "Hooligan Ride" this year since there was complaints last year that the "Hooligan Ride" was about as thrilling as sitting on the Merry-go-Round at the Boardwalk.

2. Pedestrian overpasses, trailer parks, jogging paths, Shopping Malls, and flights of stairs are involved.

3. Don't be suprised if we get stopped at gunpoint with a chopper overhead.

4. Bring bail money.

5. This year I'm going to put the "Fuck You" back in "Hooligan".

-Mike-

Oooooh, that sounds fun.

How much should I bring for bail?

Re: Re: Re: Vampires MC ~ 13th Annual Rally ~ June 22, 23, 24

Moike said:

2. Pedestrian overpasses, trailer parks, jogging paths, Shopping Malls, and flights of stairs are involved.

4. Bring bail money.

-Mike-

FUCK YES I am STOKED for this weekend!!!!

Time to buy a new rear tire........and a bail bond. :teeth

Moike said:
No...

1. I'm stepping up to lead the "Hooligan Ride" this year since there was complaints last year that the "Hooligan Ride" was about as thrilling as sitting on the Merry-go-Round at the Boardwalk.

4. Bring bail money.

-Mike-

sup mike, just checked out that badcat link in ur sig...thats tight...i think that was u we saw with one of those goin down 9 towards santa cruz...i think a couple of my guys couldnt keep up with u in that thing...lol...

we'll try to make this ride

Moike said:

-Mike-

Are you riding the hack?

--Sim0n

Should this be posted in "Social Gatherings" or "Group Rides"?

Back