• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

What Are You Thinking Of Right Now?

I'm thinking, I have missed my bicycle. I am slow. I feel fat as fuck and that motivates me to ride more. I miss my old fluidity.
 
I'm thinking, am I the only person here that Personnel checks the MQ's on in regards to promotions?
 
I'm thinking I can't wait to hear how Pakistan goes

And I'm thinking it feels good to see my little novella get great reviews and I can't believe how in depth and well written they are. I may not be traveling much this year but I'm trying to make up for it!
 
I'm thinking Miss ThumperX knows what is important in life :) I'll take that advise if there is some positive feedback...considering the environment, I need to tread carefully.

I'm thinking the Lost Coast ride was spectacular!
 
I'm thinking vacation starts now- Legoland, Seaworld and the beach with my daughter. Super awesome daddy/daughter time comin' right up. Hellz yeah. :love

Pakistan does indeed sound rad. Finally caught up on some crap around here and that's one thread that is definitely not crap.
 
I'm thinking taking a couple months to find some life focus and set some goals has been VERY worthwhile and empowering. Taking steps to start heading in that direction, while some have been painful, overall it's a very good thing.
 
This woman is Killin me! You said every single boyfriend you ever had cheated on you including your exhusband. I am starting to see why. You make it REALLY difficult to be a good faithful date/bf when you don't put in any effort in the relationship!
 
I'm thinking kids grow up so fast!
 
I am thinking this cat said bring it to a snake.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 52
I am thinking this snake brought it.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 57
I'm wondering if I want a small old hatchback or a small old pick-up truck.

And how much my current car will really end up selling for.
 
I'm thinking, sad to see things go, hoping this will clear the way for new. I really like that Xterra :(
 
I'm thinking I hope this new kindness lasts. I really enjoyed dinner and hanging out with my ex last night and I could tell it made kiddo happy, too.

I'm thinking, if we could be lovers for 13+ years, maybe now we can be friends.

I would like that.
 
I've been thinking about dreams and must reconsider the follow them part:

Dreams should not be followed or chased, rather they should be manifested.
That means think about your dreams and make them happen without any hint of desperation or pursuit.
 
I'm thinking, sad to see things go, hoping this will clear the way for new. I really like that Xterra :(

I'm thinking that's how I felt having to trade away dad's Suburban.

I'm thinking people who complain about big, overpowered 4wd SUV's and claim it's an environmental thing are not being honest with themselves or have never owned one. having godlike torque and a limolike comfortable ride tends to speak to a person's soul. Makes me jealous for the Prez's Top Kick chassis'd Caddy.
 
I'm thinking that by the end of this month there might be some big life choices available to me and my SO. Makes me squeal with anxiety. Imma trying to keep even keeled...
 
Of the things we don't realize the value of until they're gone. Unrequited love. Destiny changing decisions. Risk, and precarious situations. Where do the wise dwell? Surrounded by these poor people of unremarkable destiny or character, I tire of them. Years of searching, hoping for it to end well soon.
 
I think having the hardwood flooring guy admit that his company made a mistake left me in shock and awe.
I think when he offered to return and do my floors over-and this time the correct way-I was pleased.

I am thinking that politeness is never over rated.
So in September I shall leave my home once again, move all of the furniture to somewhere else and have them return to get the job done correctly.
 
Back
Top