BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Classifieds > Moto for Sale

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2020, 02:18 PM   #1
jdmcivic
SoCal Minis

Motorcycles: Honda CB160/CL125/CB350, DRZ400SM, KLX 110, Derbi GPR50, Honda Ruckus, etc..
Name:
SOLD - 1966 Honda CR93 Tribute Bike - CL175 Motor - AHRMA Racer

Hi BARF,

It's been awhile since I've been on here or sold anything. What you're looking at is a 1966 Honda CR93 replica/tribute bike that was built from a 1966 Honda CL160 frame. The motor is from a CL175 and is highly modified. In 2016, I commissioned the famed Michel Valle of Alchemy Motorcycles (https://www.alchemymotorcycles.com) in San Diego, CA to build me a Honda CR93 replica. I had plans of racing this beautiful machine and riding it to local car/bike meets. Unfortunately, I will be relocating out of the country for the next few years and bringing this bike with me is not feasible. I would prefer this bike go to someone who can utilize its full potential and race/ride/display or do whatever they want with it. Over $10k was invested in this build! Email if you would like a copy of the full build sheet and invoice.

This bike is CA STREET LEGAL and is currently in NON-OP status. The clear title states that the bike is a 1966 Honda CL160. I have ridden the bike on the street before without any issues. There is a small LED headlight mounted below the triple and a LED strip on the rear seat loop for legal purposes. The bike can be picked up in San Diego. I am willing to assist and work with a shipper if you prefer, but you must make all the arrangements. Zipcode for shipping quotes is 92130.

Specs

1966 Honda CL Frame Frame modifications for replica CR93 tank & seat, coil relocation, de-tab frame, rear hoop to house battery and electronics, powder coated red

1968 Honda CL175 Motor Engine rebuild to include top end, clutch work, valve job, bore, gaskets, new pistons and rings, racing valve springs, clutch springs, clutch discs, pertronix electric ignition, seals, allen bolt kit

Custom CR93 tank by Tannermatic (Boston, MA) painted with decals and pinstripe

Airtech CR110 bubble seat

Motocicli Veloci Clip on's 10 degree incline

Borrani rims with 1.20 shouldered

Motion Pro custom cables

Dunstall replica racing exhaust in flat black CB77 rear sets

Shorai lithium ion battery

Custom wiring harness

Heidenau K44R road race tires (90/90-18) with 3.00-18 inner tubes

Hagon rear shocks and bushings

And much much more…

SOLD!!!!

Last edited by jdmcivic; 07-05-2020 at 07:56 PM..
Old 07-05-2020, 07:56 PM   #2
jdmcivic
SoCal Minis

Motorcycles: Honda CB160/CL125/CB350, DRZ400SM, KLX 110, Derbi GPR50, Honda Ruckus, etc..
Name:
Mods please remove ad. This bike has been sold. Thanks!
Closed Thread