Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Community > Humor

Old 02-08-2019, 10:02 AM   #946
EastBayDave
- Kawasaki Fanatic -

Founding Member
From the heart

Motorcycles: ZRX1200
Name: "Dave"
At the scene of a motorcycle accident, two onlookers watched as the EMT's loaded a fellow with a broken leg in the ambulance.
One says, "that must be painful."
The other replies, "Oh that is not so bad. I have had much more severe pain twice in my life.
I once was on a long wildness hiking trip when I felt the urge to have a bowel movement.
I carelessly squatted down over a bear trap. Bam! it slams shut on my private parts."
"Good Lord. That must have been unbearable pain", says the first fellow.
"Yes it was bad", replies the storyteller. "But not near the white-hot flash of pain I felt when three steps later I ran out of chain."
Old 02-08-2019, 05:12 PM   #947
ThumperX
Veteran

AMA #: 2817058
BARFie winner 2014 & 2017
Contributor++++++++ +++++++++++++++ ++++++++++3%
Barf Roadside Angel and more!

Motorcycles: Different strokes Big Bore and little bore Thumpers
Name:
Good one Dave
Treat a feral woman with respect, once trust is earned she may start bringing you food.
You go where you look!
HOHO
ThumperX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 05:33 PM   #948
Paulo666
Veteran

Motorcycles: 2013 Daytona 675
Name: Paul
So a guy walks into a fancy bar sits down and says to the bartender give me 10 shots of your best tequila right now.
The bartender pours the 10 shots and the guy starts to drink them one by one right after another.

The bartender says- Wow you sure drank those fast, never seen that before. The guy says you would too if you knew what I had and the bartender says what do you have?

The guy says- .75 cents
Paulo666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 03:13 PM   #949
Lewd_Ferrigno
Veteran

Contributor

Motorcycles: 93 CBR900RR 2014 MV F3 800
Name: John
Old joke.

A lady gets on a bus and sits down next to two Italian guys.

The first guy says “ ok, first Emma come, then I come, then the two asses they come, then I come, again, then the two asses, they come again, then I come, then pee twice, then I come again”

The lady is offended.

The second guy says “I no get it”

First guy “it’s easy, first Emma come, then I come, then the two asses they come, then I come, again, then the two asses, they come again, then I come, then pee twice, then I come again. I don’t get what you problem is”

The lady has had enough. She stands up and says “you’re disgusting! How can you talk like that in public?”

The first guy says “disgusting? Then how you spell Mississippi?”
Lewd_Ferrigno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 07:55 PM   #950
NorCalAthlete
O_o

Contributor +++

Motorcycles: '15 Yamaha FZ09
Name: Pete
A young guy from North Dakota moves to Florida and goes to a big "everything under one roof" department store looking for a job.

The manager says, "Do you have any sales experience?"

The kid says "Yeah. I was a vacuum salesman back in North Dakota."

Well, the boss was unsure, but he liked the kid and figured he'd give him a shot, so he gave him the job. "You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."

His first day on the job was rough, but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the boss came down to the sales floor. "How many customers bought something from you today?"

The kid frowns and looks at the floor and mutters, "One."

The boss says "Just one?!? Our sales people average sales to 20-30 customers a day. That will have to change, and soon, if you'd like to continue your employment here. We have very strict standards for our sales force here in Florida. One sale a day might have been acceptable in North Dakota, but you're not on the farm anymore, son."

The kid took his beating, but continued to look at his shoes, so the boss felt kinda bad for chewing him out on his first day. He asked (semi-sarcastically), "So, how much was your one sale for?"

The kid looks up at his boss and says "$101,237.65".

The boss, astonished, says "$101,236.65??!! What the heck did you sell?"

The kid says, "Well, first, I sold him some new fish hooks. Then I sold him a new fishing rod to go with his new hooks. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast, so I told him he was gonna need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft. Then he said he didn't think his Honda would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him a 4x4 Expedition.

The boss said "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat and a truck?!"

The kid said "No, the guy came in here to buy tampons for his wife, and I said 'Dude, your weekend's shot, you should go fishing.' "
Your views on any given subject are the sum of the media that you take in, scaled to the weight of the credibility of the source that provides it, seen through a lens of your own values, goals, and achievements.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.
NorCalAthlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 05:30 PM   #951
bikeama
Super Moderator

AMA #: 1097
BARF Moderator
Contributor + 1%

Motorcycles: 2016 Multistrada ST
Name: Bill
I picked up a hitch-hiker. Seemed like a nice guy. After a few
miles, he asked me if i wasn't afraid he might be a serial killer?
I told him the odds of two serial killers being in the same car was extremely unlikely.
I think he wet his pants.
bikeama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 08:31 AM   #952
ThumperX
Veteran

AMA #: 2817058
BARFie winner 2014 & 2017
Contributor++++++++ +++++++++++++++ ++++++++++3%
Barf Roadside Angel and more!

Motorcycles: Different strokes Big Bore and little bore Thumpers
Name:

Both jokes made me giggle
Treat a feral woman with respect, once trust is earned she may start bringing you food.
You go where you look!
HOHO
ThumperX is offline   Reply With Quote