been almost a week
dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:27 AM   #752
PhoS
[ˈfäs]

Contributor

Motorcycles: are tasty.
Name:
I went on a G18 rampage last night , really want akimbo for epic luls. Kinda hurting my otherwise good K/D ratio tho...

Last edited by PhoS; 02-02-2010 at 06:32 AM..
PhoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:08 AM   #753
GiorgioFurioso
on sabbatical

Contributor +

Motorcycles: Big Wheel
Name:
Last night I gave riot shield a real try, I forget the name of the map, but it's urban buildings and there's a green laundry room...anyway, riot shield in the enclosed hallways and rooms was a hoot! Got a few kills there but died a lot too.
Channel B represents 15 years of research and development for a warm solid state distortion. This channel, with no effects or gain on is the backbone for the supreme rock sound. - manual for the Gallien-Krueger 250ML
GiorgioFurioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:13 AM   #754
Dubbington
Slamdunk Champion

Contributor

Motorcycles: EX Street Triple ;(
Name: Dubs
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikev View Post
Just spent 2 hours getting fucking destroyed.

This isn't fun anymore.
So I'm not the only one who's blood pressure goes up and gets so pissed they have to turn the game off and walk away??

It's called Domination you idiot team, not a damn sniper fest. Nothing pisses me off more than getting raped on domination while my team is camping sniping, thats not how you win at domination!!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion!

Quote:
Barack Obama ain't taking my shotguns, so don't buy that malarkey. … I've got two, if he tries to fool with my Beretta, he's got a problem. -Biden
Dubbington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:30 AM   #755
blown4
Searching for Utopia

Contributor

Motorcycles: 2008 Husqvarna 450 smr, 06 CBR 600RR
Name:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoS View Post
I went on a G18 rampage last night , really want akimbo for epic luls. Kinda hurting my otherwise good K/D ratio tho...
akimbo g18 is the shit, I use it as my secondary in all my classes but one almost to the 1000 kill mark with them I need that 10k points haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbington View Post
So I'm not the only one who's blood pressure goes up and gets so pissed they have to turn the game off and walk away??

It's called Domination you idiot team, not a damn sniper fest. Nothing pisses me off more than getting raped on domination while my team is camping sniping, thats not how you win at domination!!
That's the problem when you are not playing with a team or at least a couple of friends, I play domination exclusively and it gets a little frustrating sometimes. If that starts to happen I just go for kills, if your going to get the defeat anyway might as well not get killed a whole bunch as well. My w/l ratio has been getting destroyed because of that i'm down to like .69 or something but I'm slowly getting my k/d back up after having a bad run for a couple of weeks. Aiming for 1.5 here at my current rate.
blown4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #756
SteelerFanatic
TEAM BARF-MW2

Motorcycles: '07 Ninja ex500
Name: Mike
So any of you finish the Spec Ops yet? How did you get passed the 10 Juggernauts with just Thumper, RPG, and Knife?

My Age? Young enough to have fun, Old enough to afford it.

Official Steel of TPW... I make TPW hard.
XBL GT: CAStillerFan
SteelerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #757
mikev
»»───knee───►

Contributor + + + +

Motorcycles: .
Name:
Play with Drew

lying on the stones on the shore. in the dark. muscles torn. bones broken. heart aching. waiting for the tide to rise and take you into sweet oblivion. and then dawn breaks. and the glow flows over you. and you open a swollen eye, and cry at the beauty of the sun on the horizon. and think maybe...maybe you can pull yourself up - and make it one more day. maybe. one more day. and you rise.
mikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:15 AM   #758
TylerW
Agitator

Founding Member
Contributor

Motorcycles: it has pedals
Name: Look up
Quote:

I don't understand getting so worked up about it. Its just a game. Its a fun game where you compete against others, but sometimes you have off days. Only thing that pisses me off is getting spawn camped. Then I might say "you mother fucker" out loud before quitting and going to a new game.

And like I said, just play TDM. That way everyone's goals are always in line - win the game my improving your KDR. Everyone wins. I played my first and last game of sabotage last night. 10 minutes had passed and no one had touched to bomb, they were just camping on it. Shit was like WWI trench warfare. fuck that shit.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:16 AM   #759
Giuseppe
Thats how you stick it!

Motorcycles: 20"'s count?
Name:
Quote:

When I play domination I always start with my lightweight/marathon class and go straight for B's. Once I get the base, I switch to whatever class I want when I die and gaurd it as the opposition comes trickeling in. This almost always ensures a win and its even better if you have another friend that does the same thing as you. If traffic gets light at B I will just run back and forth between a/b or c/b.

I always use silencers and the same 3 perks - ninja, bullet penetration one, and quicker reloading one. Only 2 guns I use are ump and m16 a4 (3 shot burst one) when I hit 40. I almost always use raffica for maps that do not have close quarters and for close quarters I use a semi automatic shotgun.

I think the biggest problem with people sucking at this game is that they do not use their secondary enough when approaching close quarter combat. I am almost always switching back and forth between primary and secondary. Each gun has its purpose and people using rifles inside buildings deserve to have horrible k/d ratios. Also do not shoot at every enemy you see - pick and chose your kills so you are not constantly giving away your position.

Thats my mw2 jibjab for the morning lol.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #760
PhoS
[ˈfäs]

Contributor

Motorcycles: are tasty.
Name:
Previously being a pretty hardcore quake player I pretty much play FFA exclusively. There is too much camping in the other modes and I get bored. Scar or m4 with bling pro , lightweight , and commando ftw
PhoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #761
ScorpioVI
كافر ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

AMA #: 1076930
Founding Member
Contributor ++++

Motorcycles: KTM 990 ADV
Name: Alan
Quote:
Originally Posted by number_6 View Post
blast shield is nice for Domination. can sit on that flag and withstand grenades sometimes.

Took me a while to figure out that you have to activate the Blast Shield for it to have any effect...

My Ride Reports:
Solo On The Carrizo
¿Por que Baja?
A Little Taste of the Alps

Martin Dykier a.k.a. "fifthrival", 9/9/75 - 1/25/03
William James Lockwood a.k.a. "B12Bill/RydTher", 8/13/67 - 4/21/08

"No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Vlad Taltos (Jhereg) x
ScorpioVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:17 PM   #762
Meno
:)

Motorcycles: 08 Ninja 250R(sold) 2006 R6(sold) 2009 GSXR 600
Name: Meno
I tried blast shield once I think. Don't the outer edges of the TV get blacked out from wearing the mask?
Meno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #763
Meno
:)

Motorcycles: 08 Ninja 250R(sold) 2006 R6(sold) 2009 GSXR 600
Name: Meno
oh yeah....I didnt like that though having it on made me panic a lot at the reduced visibility.
Meno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:54 PM   #764
Giuseppe
Thats how you stick it!

Motorcycles: 20"'s count?
Name:
buellER?

PC - areacode831

this is my usual witching hour for a couple hours.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:21 PM   #765
Bad Dad
Laughing at the hypocrisy

Mod Alumni
Founding Member
Contributor

Motorcycles: ...
Name: Fuck you
you guys all suck.

tv "might" be working Friday, which means this weekend I'll be training to kick the crap out of you all.
Bad Dad is offline   Reply With Quote