Feanor
Unmasked

Contributor ++

Motorcycles: 2008 ZX-10R, 2004 KDX-220R
Name: David
Quote:
Originally posted by Ezekiel
LoL!

You're not helping! I'm a fellow motorcyclists crying out for help and advice!
"How many times has a cop looked over and said, 'There goes a Ninja' The name just stuck, like 'Crescent wrench', it's actually an adjustable end wrench made by Crescent Inc., but people know them as Crescent wrenches. Sportbikes are the same way, all sportbikes are Ninjas, especially if they're Kawasaki"

~ Nick Ienatsch
Old 10-12-2005, 01:49 PM   #32
doodasdad
Do unto others....

Contributor

Motorcycles: Not anymore :(
Name:
Turn back now!!! Next it will be help with your pants zipper
Old 10-12-2005, 01:50 PM   #33
Mondo
'Ridin Dirty'

Motorcycles: Street, Dirt, SM
Name:
Quote:
Originally posted by Feanor
A picture is worth a thousand words, but the human imagination can encompass the boundless Universe...

There is no way I'm going to "Shit where I eat" and I'm not "looking to get some" I just thinks its very gratifying to have her so interested and talking when previously I was a nobody! LoL!

Members on BARF who've read more of my posts from the beginning already know that I'm married and I'm not "hittin' it" with any woman other than my wife! and I have NO intentions too!

But that doesn't mean its not fantastically satisfying to have the attention and to come wandering in the front doors of the office laughing and talking with her while my officemates drool LoL!

I'm milking that for ALL its worth! That;s all there is to it!

Feanor
Way to cover your ass Feanor! Now your free to do all the "hittin" you want!
Old 10-12-2005, 01:51 PM   #34
Red6Rdr
Dude

Contributor

Motorcycles: 2009 sv650s
Name:
How did you remember exactly what she said?
Old 10-12-2005, 02:04 PM   #35
jdmarandino
Veteran

Contributor +++

Motorcycles: Kawi EX250
Name:
Quote:
Yesterday afternoon I was getting my Astar jacket on and she was walking by and came into my office and helped with the collar, and zipped up one of the wrists...

Is that a bad, "Turn back now... quickly" sign?

I found it disturbing because she just walked in, did it, smiled, and walked out without saying a word...
Where's the Office Linebacker when you need him!
You, sir, have been sexually harrassed.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:10 PM   #36
Yossarian
Veteran

Motorcycles: Aprilia Tuono R
Name:
Quote:
Well, fantastic to me, I've been married a long time, but probably "amusing" to most others who get to "hit it" with regularity... and though not vain at all, people tell me I do not look my age of which she is a little more than half of.

I realize that the bike did "something" or at least triggered something with her. My guess as an armchair psychologist is warm memories of the past in childhood and fun, wistful memories of the past in college...

Yesterday afternoon I was getting my Astar jacket on and she was walking by and came into my office and helped with the collar, and zipped up one of the wrists...

I found it disturbing because she just walked in, did it, smiled, and walked out without saying a word...

Feanor

That has Jerry springer written all over it.
When Yossarian questions how Milo can buy eggs in Malta for seven cents apiece and then sell them for five cents, Milo replies, "But I make a profit of three and a quarter cents an egg by selling them for four and a quarter cents an egg to the people in Malta I buy them from for seven cents an egg. Of course, I don't make the profit. The syndicate makes the profit. And everybody has a share
Old 10-12-2005, 02:17 PM   #37
Mike VR6
Veteran

Motorcycles: 2001 Ninja 500R
Name:
Feanor.....I love your posts.....always keep me amused at work
Old 10-12-2005, 02:33 PM   #38
Mickey_D100
Scares Children

Motorcycles: YZF600R
Name: Ryan
Quote:
A picture is worth a thousand words, but the human imagination can encompass the boundless Universe...

Feanor
Which is why you should post MORE pictures (of your neighbor and officemate, maybe) and LESS words!
Quote:
Originally Posted by corrupt View Post
Wow. When did I post that? I'm not saying I didn't post it, I just have no idea.
It is definitely something I would post and forget about.
There's nothing to see here, move along.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:52 PM   #39
wakked1
Wookie

Contributor ++

Motorcycles: ADV 1190R, TE610/SM, Speed Triple R, ...
Name: Lucas
Man, with all this leg humping, you lot must use rechargable batteries.

But seriously. Where are the pics?
Old 10-12-2005, 03:02 PM   #40
chrono-X
misses the community

Contributor

Motorcycles: Looking for one
Name: Tony
Feanor,

Your threads and posts ARE a thousand words. AND better written than my college essays. Now only if you can get pics of your neighbor and your co-worker in the same picture, that'll satisfy all of us.

-CxD
Old 10-12-2005, 03:08 PM   #41
plastichead13
Rookie

Motorcycles: '04 ninja 250
Name:
http://www.xourque.net/wav/ospace/ohoh.wav
Old 10-12-2005, 03:21 PM   #42
longtallsally
Veteran

Motorcycles: '02 954, '07 R1200GS Adventure, '08 WR250R
Name:
Some great threads on this stuff today. Some folks need to get laid, BAD!

This reminds me of a funny story when I was in CO. For anyone that knows me, I PATIONATELY HATE CO. Most of that was due to being downright scared to ride there, so I had very few outlets.

Well the g/f and I went to a party and I ended up meeting THE girl of the party- a HOT HOT HOT Italian exchange student named Marta who came with the Italian heels and accent to boot. We started talking and when I just about made the biggest ass of myself for not understanding her name and she said she was from Italy, I asked if she knew who Rossi was. She knew EVERY racer and all the stats.

OK, so she is hot AND knows and LOVES bikes? I found my wife, yes? Alas I was there with the g/f.

Bottom line was that all the guys were drooling and no one could get in or had the game she wanted to hear, so they all felt like tools after she and I talked.

She was so hot that I actually told the g/f that if I wasn't with her, I would have asked this girl to marry me. That didn't win me any points, especially since the g/f is Italian also.
Old 10-12-2005, 04:28 PM   #43
Joebar4000
Veteran

Founding Member
Contributor

Motorcycles: Anything I can get my hands on for now
Name: Ian
She wants your cock. Why are you on here instead of doing her on the photocopier?

"Ride like a knob and you'll die" - Cat n Fiddle owner, UK.

"Motorcyclists need to be legislated and trained into submission, while car drivers continue to be awarded licenses by opening boxes of Cracker Jacks." Stormdragon

Our Pack

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." Dom Helder Camara, Archbishop of Recife.

Don't take life too seriously...nobody ever gets out alive.
Old 10-12-2005, 04:36 PM   #44
Feanor
Unmasked

Contributor ++

Motorcycles: 2008 ZX-10R, 2004 KDX-220R
Name: David
Quote:
Originally posted by Red6Rdr
How did you remember exactly what she said?
Strange,

I thought I replied to this but it didn't appear to post... But I remember exactly what I said

If it had been you standing there with her talking to you, you would have remembered everything she said as well

Hell, I remember her blouse, skirt, earrings, shoes, necklace AND watch! Even that her wristwatch was 10 minutes slow, and this little whisp of her brunette hair that lighted across her right upper cheek that mesmerized me since her hair was otherwise perfect. It hinted of erotic disarray... She had a nervous habit of running the tips of her index and forefinger lightly across the fabric of her blouse near her left collarbone (perhaps an old injury) a small mole on the right side at the nape of her neck and a single silver ring on the pinky of her right hand that resembled a serpent of some kind...

I think in full sentences and complete thoughts, always have even since grade school... it makes me remember details as well... Maybe its some sort of disorder...

Feanor
"How many times has a cop looked over and said, 'There goes a Ninja' The name just stuck, like 'Crescent wrench', it's actually an adjustable end wrench made by Crescent Inc., but people know them as Crescent wrenches. Sportbikes are the same way, all sportbikes are Ninjas, especially if they're Kawasaki"

~ Nick Ienatsch
Old 10-12-2005, 04:38 PM   #45
m54samrr
Veteran

Contributor

Motorcycles: 1 red one, 1 blue, and a Black duck.
Name:
Quote:
Well, fantastic to me, I've been married a long time, but probably "amusing" to most others who get to "hit it" with regularity... and though not vain at all, people tell me I do not look my age of which she is a little more than half of.

I realize that the bike did "something" or at least triggered something with her. My guess as an armchair psychologist is warm memories of the past in childhood and fun, wistful memories of the past in college...

Feanor
I seriously CANNOT read those words enough!!!!!

I think its a sign...of course the more you resist the more of a "challenge" you are to her to CRACK. Hahahahahah

Quote:
Hell, I remember her blouse, skirt, earrings, shoes, necklace AND watch! Even that her wristwatch was 10 minutes slow, and this little whisp of her brunette hair that lighted across her right upper cheek that mesmerized me since her hair was otherwise perfect. It hinted of erotic disarray... She had a nervous habit of running the tips of her index and forefinger lightly across the fabric of her blouse near her left collarbone (perhaps an old injury) a small mole on the right side at the nape of her neck and a single silver ring on the pinky of her right hand that resembled a serpent of some kind...

And this....well, my friend you are way in deep just bring a life preserver!

Last edited by m54samrr; 10-12-2005 at 04:42 PM..
Closed Thread