Net-Moto :: Community :: Racing :: :: Racing Videos Sponsor :: Contact
 Forums   Features   Trackdays   Moto Crash Incidents   Race Team   CMSP Training   Sponsors      Donate   Terms of Service 
BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum  Home   UserCP   Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Search  AMA

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Moto > General

Old 08-19-2018, 09:35 AM   #676
ThumperX
Veteran

AMA #: 2817058
BARFie winner 2014 & 2017
Contributor++++++++ +++++++++++++++ ++++++++++3%
Barf Roadside Angel and more!

Motorcycles: Different strokes Big Bore and little bore Thumpers
Name:
Moto gear can be decieving and a 1 piece Sedici racesuit is hardly a curve enhancer.

check ut the new Citybike.com

Treat a feral woman with respect, once trust is earned she may start bringing you food.

You go where you look!
ThumperX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 10:14 AM   #677
MysterYvil
On a break

AMA #: 2858947
Contributor ++++++++++

Motorcycles: Alas, they are all in the past
Name:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty D View Post
Call me a whining broflake if you want, but your name-calling is easy to ignore, and it does nothing to support your arguments.

My point was that "legal rights" don't always tell the whole story. Lots of things happen within legal rights that are not entirely "right" in my opinion. Do you think the law is always 100% correct, end of story? Even if the legal decision is based on a one-sided version of events that may not be entirely accurate? Law enforcement is infallible?

I actually agree that the dude got what he deserved. If you weren't trying so hard to twist my comments to fit what you want to hear, you might realize that.
Unless there is more than one of you, obviously "whining broflakes" was not directed at you. My apologies if you immediately identified as such.

In any case, eyewitnesses, doctor's reports, and law enforcement all supported the law.

Last edited by MysterYvil; 08-19-2018 at 11:16 AM..
MysterYvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 10:18 AM   #678
Johndicezx9
Rolls with it...

Contributor ++

Motorcycles: :o)
Name: John
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThumperX View Post
Moto gear can be decieving and a 1 piece Sedici racesuit is hardly a curve enhancer.
My gut always seems to be on display no matter what gear I wear.
Old 08-19-2018, 12:31 PM   #679
Enchanter
Ghost in The Machine

AMA #: 2815246
BARF Admin
Founding Member
Barfie Winner 2007, 2010, 2014, 2017
Contributor ++++++++++

Motorcycles: Attack™-ed R1 & hybrid S1000rr
Name:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysterYvil View Post
Unless there is more than one of you, obviously "whining broflakes" was not directed at you. My apologies if you immediately identified as such.

In any case, eyewitnesses, doctor's reports, and law enforcement all supported the law.

Why do you consistently resort to passive-aggressive comments towards those you disagree with? Knock it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataDan View Post
Be resilient. After an unpleasant surprise or close call, get your head back in the game quickly. Learn whatever lesson you can and move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinal03 View Post
The panties. Unbunch them.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation tends to be the right one.
Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

BARF Terms of Service
Enchanter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 11:31 PM   #680
Holeshot
Super Moderator

BARF Moderator
Founding Member
Top Percent Poster
Contributor / Barf Racer
Barfie Winner 2014 & 2017

Motorcycles: Monica Sweetheart!!!!
Name: Berto
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThumperX View Post
Her hair out of the back of her helmet is going to be the biggest giveaway. It doesn't take much to distinguish a girl from a guy on a bike, especially a sport bike. None the less, the aggressor knew he was bigger than whomever was on the motorcycle.
Posted as a BARF Member, NOT Moderator unless specifically noted as such. These opinions do not reflect the opinion of the BARF MODERATORS nor BARF itself. These are the opinions and posts of solely the posting member unless noted as such: "MOD HAT ON".
Holeshot is offline   Reply With Quote