Net-Moto :: Community :: Racing :: :: Racing Videos Sponsor :: Contact
 Forums   Features   Trackdays   Moto Crash Incidents   Race Team   CMSP Training   Sponsors      Donate   Terms of Service 
BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum  Home   UserCP   Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Search  AMA

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Club House > Dirty BARFing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2018, 08:39 AM   #11
elemetal
3 pings and a zing

Contributor +

Motorcycles: '18 Scorpa 300, '14 Gas Gas xc300r, '93 KTM 550 MXC, 2014 500 EXC
Name:
Get ready all you bay area trials' folks. Looks like there is still some possibility to run an event at Carnegie this year. Spoke to Jeremy about it when I was out yesterday and he was very supportive of the idea. Assuming it gets through the approval process (got canned last year due to much litigation against the park) we will run in November.

I also asked him about moving some stuff in the practice area and he is happy to. Likely we want to make some type of map (maybe just a marked up PDF of the obstacles) and he'll get a loader and operator there to work with us on it. Next time we're out there we should spend a few minutes on planning then we can make it happen. I know there are some cement blocks in the center area that are laid out the long ways and partially on top of each other. Exposure isn't too bad (4 ft or so) but if you want to put a foot out it's a long way down. If that was doubled up it would be more approachable.
elemetal is offline   Reply With Quote