Net-Moto :: Community :: Racing :: :: Racing Videos Sponsor :: Contact
 Forums   Features   Trackdays   Moto Crash Incidents   Race Team   CMSP Training   Sponsors      Donate   Terms of Service 
BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum  Home   UserCP   Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Search  AMA

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Classifieds > Parts for Sale

Old 01-16-2019, 03:40 PM   #1
Frame Maker
Veteran

Motorcycles: sportbikes, dirtbikes, and some odd bikes that I've built myself.
Name: Julian
2002 YZ85 frame and big wheels + swingarm

I have a 2002 YZ85 frame and set of YZ80/85 big wheels. I sold my daughter's YZ85 and the buyer wasn't interested in these parts.

If you have a 2003 or newer YZ85, this is the frame you want so you can ride all year (green sticker). It is titled (in my name) and on no-opp (no back fees). It has been powder coated white and includes a new head bearing kit.

Looking to get $300 for the frame and bearing kit.

The wheels are in excellent condition with new tires, tubes, and rim strips. Also included is the OEM big wheel specific swingarm (about 3/4" longer than standard). The swingarm has been freshly powder coated. If that isn't good enough, I also have a new swingarm bearing set and two stock length swingarm (cut and graft together to create a swingam of any length). You'll need to use your existing rotors and sprocket, and a slightly longer chain.

I'd like to get $600 for the wheels and swingams.

Located in Livermore, or can bring to Mountain View on weekdays.

email for quickest reply: andbike@pacbell.net

Thanks for looking.

20180414_154918 by andbike, on Flickr" style="max-width: 100%; height: auto; width: auto\9;">

20180414_155926 by andbike, on Flickr

20180414_160034 by andbike, on Flickr" style="max-width: 100%; height: auto; width: auto\9;">

20180414_160346 by andbike, on Flickr" style="max-width: 100%; height: auto; width: auto\9;">
Frame Maker is offline   Reply With Quote