BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > BARF Love of Community > Best of BARF

Notices

Old 02-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #781
norcalkeith
Hola

Motorcycles: '08 R6
Name: ....
Anybody mind helping me knock out the last 2 Echo Ops?

Drew? Volc? Bueller?

That shit is tough.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:05 PM   #782
Traq
Veteran

Contributor +

Motorcycles: .
Name:
So I try to play some tonight and IWNet is fucked. Awesome!
Traq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:52 AM   #783
JMack
Veteran

Mod Alumni
Contributor + + + + + +

Motorcycles: (s)Honda CBR600 RR, (s)Honda CRF230F,(s)Kawi ZX6R, 09 Honda CBR600rr
Name: Jonathan
Volkey and I were playing DOMINATION last night and we were playing against a team that was care package glitching. We still owned those bitches though!!! It was so EPIC!!

We would be behind for most of the game and just pull it out with a last second fade away jumper it seemed. The scores were very close.

My stinger came in handy, big time. There was another guy on our team that was pretty good with it too. Makes a difference when you cut the aircraft down asap.

It was just freaking cool to beat the cheating bastards. I think we played them like 7-8 games and they only beat us once.

Glitchers need to go !!!

Last edited by JMack; 02-05-2010 at 12:54 AM..
JMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:58 AM   #784
Traq
Veteran

Contributor +

Name:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMack View Post
Volkey and I were playing DOMINATION last night and we were playing against a team that was care package glitching. We still owned those bitches though!!! It was so EPIC!!

We would be behind for most of the game and just pull it out with a last second fade away jumper it seemed. The scores were very close.

My stinger came in handy, big time. There was another guy on our team that was pretty good with it too. Makes a difference when you cut the aircraft down asap.

It was just freaking cool to beat the cheating bastards. I think we played them like 7-8 games and they only beat us once.

Glitchers need to go !!!
That's already been fixed unless you're on xbox.
Traq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:28 AM   #785
aszrael1266
Resident Squid

Motorcycles: 05 zx10 the big kawk.
Name: Raul
the xbox glitches need to be fixed asap.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:00 AM   #786
slowpoke
Veteran

AMA #: 1102172
Tattoos are gross™
I smell like mothballs...
Contributor + + + 3%

Motorcycles: Crash into trees...
Name: Asian Dan
I've noticed more people doing the glitches

On another note, when I see a plane in the air, I always say "UAV!":|
slowpoke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:37 AM   #787
TylerW
I'll make it weird.

Founding Member
Contributor

Motorcycles: it has pedals
Name: Look up
I was playing last night in TDM and seeing a lot of infinite CPs. Was starting to get mad, then realized that you can turn just about anything into opportunity in this game. You got infinite air support? Sweet, I'm gonna have Cold Blooded at pro in no time!
TylerW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:38 AM   #788
Dubbington
Slamdunk Champion

Contributor

Motorcycles: EX Street Triple ;(
Name: Dubs
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
I've noticed more people doing the glitches

On another note, when I see a plane in the air, I always say "UAV!":|
I agree they need to go. I think it slows down gameplay also.

But, as long as they are there it's working out having a thumper, silent, grenade launcher class to blast the guys trying to collect their air drops.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion!

Quote:
Barack Obama ain't taking my shotguns, so don't buy that malarkey. … I've got two, if he tries to fool with my Beretta, he's got a problem. -Biden
Dubbington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:44 AM   #789
mikev
»»───knee───►

Contributor + + + +

Name:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMack View Post

Glitchers need to go !!!

That shit was awesome!

lying on the stones on the shore. in the dark. muscles torn. bones broken. heart aching. waiting for the tide to rise and take you into sweet oblivion. and then dawn breaks. and the glow flows over you. and you open a swollen eye, and cry at the beauty of the sun on the horizon. and think maybe...maybe you can pull yourself up - and make it one more day. maybe. one more day. and you rise.
mikev is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:16 AM   #790
JMack
Veteran

Mod Alumni
Contributor + + + + + +

Motorcycles: (s)Honda CBR600 RR, (s)Honda CRF230F,(s)Kawi ZX6R, 09 Honda CBR600rr
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikev View Post

That shit was awesome!

dude, we freaking destroyed them!!!

Remember at first the other dudes were like, fuck it let's bounce, these guys are glitching, but I was like, fuck that, let's beat these bastards at their own game. We were on DERAIL at the time and getting chopper gunner'd right off the bat

We only lost once to them!
Old 02-05-2010, 09:17 AM   #791
mikev
»»───knee───►

Contributor + + + +

Name:
Yeah, that's when I told the guy I'd switch to my runner class and go find the fucker that was glitching

I remember he said "Yeah, good luck, he'll hit you with a predator before you get close"

That was right before I stabbed him in the face

lying on the stones on the shore. in the dark. muscles torn. bones broken. heart aching. waiting for the tide to rise and take you into sweet oblivion. and then dawn breaks. and the glow flows over you. and you open a swollen eye, and cry at the beauty of the sun on the horizon. and think maybe...maybe you can pull yourself up - and make it one more day. maybe. one more day. and you rise.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:22 AM   #792
JMack
Veteran

Mod Alumni
Contributor + + + + + +

Quote:
Yeah, that's when I told the guy I'd switch to my runner class and go find the fucker that was glitching

I remember he said "Yeah, good luck, he'll hit you with a predator before you get close"

That was right before I stabbed him in the face

Yeah, i remember that exact moment. I played with my runner class all night too. UMP 45 w/ Red DOT, MARATHON, LIGHTWEIGHT and NINJA.

I never really care about my KDR anyway, but more so last night. I just wanted to beat those guys! I was like 22 K and 39D average

Hope we play with those guys again. I sent them both a friend request. One responded the other is pending.

EDIT: Not the glitchers, the guys on our team.

Last edited by JMack; 02-05-2010 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: EDIT: Not the glitchers, the guys on our team.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:24 AM   #793
mikev
»»───knee───►

Contributor + + + +

Name:
I've been using my Sniper class a lot lately, mostly because I suck at it and want to get better.

Aside from that I'm pretty much always using the same shit... either FAMAS or M16, sleight of hand pro, hardlne, and ninja pro.

Old 02-05-2010, 09:24 AM   #794
SteelerFanatic
TEAM BARF-MW2

Motorcycles: '07 Ninja ex500
Name: Mike
I can haz invite?

My Age? Young enough to have fun, Old enough to afford it.

Official Steel of TPW... I make TPW hard.
XBL GT: CAStillerFan
SteelerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:38 AM   #795
Dubbington
Slamdunk Champion

Contributor

Motorcycles: EX Street Triple ;(
Name: Dubs
Quote:
I've been using my Sniper class a lot lately, mostly because I suck at it and want to get better.

Aside from that I'm pretty much always using the same shit... either FAMAS or M16, sleight of hand pro, hardlne, and ninja pro.
with the m16 are you using red dot, holograhic? I was good with the m16 but as I ranked up others did now I cant figure out the right combo to work well with me.

I read it supposed to be if you land the bust on they are down but I find thats not always true and I dont want to wast stopping power on a gun thats supposed to be powerful.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion!

Quote:
Barack Obama ain't taking my shotguns, so don't buy that malarkey. … I've got two, if he tries to fool with my Beretta, he's got a problem. -Biden
Dubbington is offline   Reply With Quote