Notices

Old 09-15-2021, 07:01 AM   #1
ZēRoadRider
Let's Ride!

BARF Sponsor

Motorcycles: Yamaha
Name: ZeeTooooo
Advance your cornering, body position, braking and more

Last call for anyone looking to ride at Sonoma Raceway AND get personal coaching on cornering skills, body position, braking, group/solo riding essentials and more.

No track prep needed for your bike, and your street gear is fine to wear!

Sign-up today for RoadRider 2.0 - Advanced Street Challenge, Level 1 at Sonoma Raceway, Oct 4th.

This full-day course is just $150.

Sign-up at https:https://z2trackdays.com/rr20-schedule/
For more info on the course, visit https://z2trackdays.com/rr20/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rr_split.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	546275  
Old 09-15-2021, 11:00 AM   #2
Greenhorn
Stay Present

Motorcycles: GS500
Name:
Def interested in the future. Currently getting the bike road ready. Please keep us updated!
Old 09-15-2021, 03:57 PM   #3
Antonio
Veteran

Founding Member

Motorcycles: Too many to list
Name:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhorn View Post
Def interested in the future. Currently getting the bike road ready. Please keep us updated!
Very cool, and good luck making it street legal/road ready. What bike are you working on?

If it helps you can get automatic updates by liking our Z2 RoadRider 2.0 FB page (we don't post often so you won't get 'spammed') or signup for our Z2 newsletter on our website (we send minimal amounts of email as well).
Do you want more confidence on your own bike before hitting the road? Just getting back into motorcycling? Looking to check out what a track day is all about, but want to try it in an easy-paced and controlled environment to see if you're ready?
Check out Z2 RoadRider 2.0!
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 03:49 PM   #4
AnywhereAtAll

Motorcycles: 2021 CB500x
Name: Andrew
I have been wanting to go to one of these for a while now, but the timing never works out for me. Hopefully there's something in early 2022.

Can anyone familiar share a bit about the difference between level 1 and 2? Is there a list of skills I should be comfortable with for L2? I'd love to take additional training, but I get the feeling that some "intermediate" classes are just slightly more advanced than the basic BRC.
AnywhereAtAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 09:29 PM   #5
Antonio
Veteran

Founding Member

Motorcycles: Too many to list
Name:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereAtAll View Post
I have been wanting to go to one of these for a while now, but the timing never works out for me. Hopefully there's something in early 2022.

Can anyone familiar share a bit about the difference between level 1 and 2? Is there a list of skills I should be comfortable with for L2? I'd love to take additional training, but I get the feeling that some "intermediate" classes are just slightly more advanced than the basic BRC.
Check out our course info page at https://z2trackdays.com/rr20/ for some differences. Notably the Advanced Street Challenge Level 2 is a tough class and even though some students have to take extra breaks or cut certain sessions short due to the mental/physical endurance that it takes, everybody comes away with a very positive reaction to the class.

It also incorporates some Gymkhana style training (and time-trials) that are no joke.

That said, we are able to be very dynamic due to the instructor/student ratio so we can teach to the individuals skill set and confidence level.

If you want the most out of the class (either one) I suggest you wear full motorcycle gear so that we're comfortable putting you through the paces.

Hit me up if you have more questions and we can chat/phone.

Antonio Ceccato
Lead RoadRider 2.0 instructor
Do you want more confidence on your own bike before hitting the road? Just getting back into motorcycling? Looking to check out what a track day is all about, but want to try it in an easy-paced and controlled environment to see if you're ready?
Check out Z2 RoadRider 2.0!
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote