Net-Moto :: Community :: Racing :: :: Racing Videos Sponsor :: Contact
 Forums   Features   Trackdays   Moto Crash Incidents   Race Team   CMSP Training   Sponsors      Donate   Terms of Service 
BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum  Home   UserCP   Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Search  AMA

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Classifieds > Cars / Trucks / Trailers / RV's / etc.

Old 05-23-2008, 11:40 AM   #1
kawasakiklx
Rookie

Motorcycles: '02 CBR 954RR, 1992 XJ600S
Name:
FS: 1998 Pontiac Trans Am - Many upgrades

1998, A4, Pontiac Trans-Am with 91,000 original miles on chassis.

I would like to get 10,500k obo.

I am selling my pride and joy with much regret. I picked up this car as a 'Project' a couple years ago. It came without an engine or transmission. I purchased a complete long block LS1 engine/transmission from a 2000 Camaro SS, purchased from Norcal-LS1 Member. He told me the engine had approximately 60k miles on it, the condition of the engine/transmission inside and out seemed to agree.

I went completely through the engine replacing almost every part possible.

The only suspension upgrade left to do on the vehicle is the Tubular front end.

The rear end is a ford 8.8" and has Eaton Posi-traction with 32 spline axles.

The interior is in great shape and has a built in DVD player with a 6" screen. I have a very loud Rockford Fosgate/Diamond audio system in the vehicle which will be included if sold for asking price.

The vehicle just passed a legit smog. The following is a list of the upgrades, there very well could be some I am forgetting.

85maf, ported TB, LS6 intake, LS2 timing chain, ported LS6 oil pump, LS6 PCV, mac mids (with Edelbrock tag), Baer Eradispeed brake setup w/ braided lines, BMR lca's/relocation, BMR welded subframe, BMR front/rear sways, BMR adjustable torque arm, Eibach Prokit, Bilstein shocks/struts, 17x9.5 Konig appeal wheels, Racetronix fuel pump, WS6 hood, full decals & side-trim delete, Ford 8.8 rear w/3.73s. ASP under drive pulley, overdrive alternator pulley.

This car is no joke and is ready for just about anything you want to do to it.

I have MANY more pics, email me if you'de like to see them. The car is in amazing shape and most people think its an '02.

The vehicle also comes with an extra set of stock wheels and good tires. Two of which are street legal drag radials.

I am going to regret selling this TA just as much as my last but I need the money for school so have no other option at this point.

-Albert Einstein

Looking for a dirtbike! 250CC +, 2 or 4 stroke (green stickers only), must be mechanically sound, don't care about year or looks. It's just for some occasional trail riding.

Last edited by kawasakiklx; 05-27-2008 at 10:34 AM..
kawasakiklx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 10:34 AM   #2
kawasakiklx
Rookie

Name:
TTT

Price Lowered: $10,500

-Albert Einstein

Looking for a dirtbike! 250CC +, 2 or 4 stroke (green stickers only), must be mechanically sound, don't care about year or looks. It's just for some occasional trail riding.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:10 AM   #3
kawasakiklx
Rookie

Name:
TTT

TGIF!

-Albert Einstein