Net-Moto :: Community :: Racing :: :: Racing Videos Sponsor :: Contact
 Forums   Features   Trackdays   Moto Crash Incidents   Race Team   CMSP Training   Sponsors      Donate   Terms of Service 
BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum  Home   UserCP   Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Search  AMA

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Classifieds > Residence

Old 09-30-2018, 01:50 AM   #1
Mike929RR

Motorcycles: Honda 929RR
Name:
Room for rent in San Jose near Los Gatos

Literally a block a away from Los Gatos ... so close, lol.

4 bed 2 bath house. I have one bedroom (love nest, lol), my 9 year old son has one bedroom, another bedroom is my office, and the last bedroom is for rent. My son is there 50% of the time and I work from my office during the same 50% of the time. In case it isn't glaringly obvious I'm single dad (That's right you single motorcycle chica's, I'm also for rent!), and apparently sarcastic at times too (He said sarcastically) Bammmm!!!! That's triple sarcasm! And I even snuck an Archer reference in there!

I'm pretty laid back, keep the house clean, friendly/funny, respectful, emotionally intelligent, and I never watch TV, so no cable or couch potatoes. I like to weld, try to surf, always making shit out of wood and metals, and I practice yoga and meditation a lot. Like tonight, I'm welding together a metal frame to build desk for my son, cuz I'm a really cool dad!

Rent is 1000 per month plus $100 for PG&E, water, and the wifi's. The usual background check for $30 (you pay for it and I send you the results), first months rent/utilities and security deposit (one months rent/utilities) due on move in.

I'm into 80's turbo mustangs, vintage Celicas, and my naked CBR929 is my daily driver sans kid. (Its not a stunt bike, dammit! lol)

Thank you kindly for your consideration!
Mike
Mike929RR is offline   Reply With Quote