Net-Moto :: Community :: Racing :: :: Racing Videos Sponsor :: Contact
 Forums   Features   Trackdays   Moto Crash Incidents   Race Team   CMSP Training   Sponsors      Donate   Terms of Service 
BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum  Home   UserCP   Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Search  AMA

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Moto > The Garage

Old 02-04-2019, 12:27 PM   #31
ctwo
Merely Rhetorical

Respectful Contributor

Motorcycles: motatoe
Name: Heyou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serialfunker View Post
...now can anyone tell how can I upload picture to the forum so at least everyone can see the bike. It's almost done bought some missed parts and putted them on builded front suspension, radiator, carb etc. Just missing some connections with wiring I need to figure out.
Add a photo when you are typing your reply, you must use advanced mode and not the quick reply box below the thread.

You will see a button below the text box that says Manage Attachments. Click that button and then Choose File.

Find the file on your PC and then click Upload. Then you can close that window and finish your reply.

Otherwise, you have to use a file hosting site like imgur, and then use img tags to enclose the image URL.
ctwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 01:53 PM   #32
ST Guy
Veteran

Motorcycles: Honda ST1100 ABS (tweaked here and there)
Name:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctwo View Post
Add a photo when you are typing your reply, you must use advanced mode and not the quick reply box below the thread.

You will see a button below the text box that says Manage Attachments. Click that button and then Choose File.

Find the file on your PC and then click Upload. Then you can close that window and finish your reply.

Otherwise, you have to use a file hosting site like imgur, and then use img tags to enclose the image URL.
Your avatar reminds me of a racing sidecar rig that I would see occasionally back in the day at Seca when they'd run sidecars. The team had a baby's head mounted to front top of the main fairing. And lots of other stuff stuck to the fairing as well. It was fun seeing them run.

Which reminds me of a track day I did at Seca a few years back. One of the guys was running a pickup truck made to look exactly like the pizza delivery truck from Toy Story. It was great fun chasing him around the track.

I like funny looking cars and motorcycles.

Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them. - Rabindranath Tagore

A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it. - Rabindranath Tagore
ST Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 11:40 AM   #33
WLaryDavis

Motorcycles: Kawasaki Vulcan 750
Name:
I think it's a great story to share. Thank you for helping me not make that mistake. I'm sure I'll find a few other mistakes to make in place of using this particular moto mechanic.
WLaryDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2019, 01:34 PM   #34
ctwo
Merely Rhetorical

Respectful Contributor

Motorcycles: motatoe
Name: Heyou
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Guy View Post
Your avatar reminds me of a racing sidecar rig that I would see occasionally back in the day at Seca when they'd run sidecars. The team had a baby's head mounted to front top of the main fairing. And lots of other stuff stuck to the fairing as well. It was fun seeing them run.

Which reminds me of a track day I did at Seca a few years back. One of the guys was running a pickup truck made to look exactly like the pizza delivery truck from Toy Story. It was great fun chasing him around the track.

I like funny looking cars and motorcycles.
Someone asked me where motorcyclists come from, well it was something like that... I showed them this picture and said, ...and they come out smiling
ctwo is offline   Reply With Quote