BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Club House > Dirty BARFing

Notices

Old 04-28-2021, 08:01 AM   #1726
onto1wheel
Riding All The Time

Motorcycles: KTM kawi kawi yam beta honda honda
Name: Doug
Yeah, the right side with the additional wall is closer together. I did not try that 4th one. Maybe next time (too bad red sticker season ends in this week)

r

Last edited by onto1wheel; 04-29-2021 at 06:08 AM..
onto1wheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 02:53 PM   #1727
undertheoaks
When in doubt gas it!

Motorcycles: Super Tenere, Sherco 300ST
Name: El Sid
Wow need to get out to metcalf next fall for sure. Place looks like it has new stuff maybe a trials event there one day.
undertheoaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 06:19 AM   #1728
elemetal
3 pings and a zing

Contributor +

Motorcycles: '20 Scorpa, '19 TX 300, '17 1090 '93 KTM 550 MXC, '14 500 EXC
Name:
Well yesterday was fun! Thanks for having us over, will have to ride my backyard next time. That topsoil is pretty deep, fun trying to get any drive in that stuff. We'll get that line up to that little rock face laid out better so we can get the turn at the top, hard to do as it is now. Want to go play down in the new area some more too, there's some good log ups hidden in those trees. Need to find a better way over that one laurel tree, dragging bar ends getting under it defeats us trialers.....
elemetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 04:51 AM   #1729
elemetal
3 pings and a zing

Contributor +

Motorcycles: '20 Scorpa, '19 TX 300, '17 1090 '93 KTM 550 MXC, '14 500 EXC
Name:
Had the Hard Rock trial this weekend at the property; about 80 riders on Saturday and 60 (?) on Sunday. Checked Saturday, lots of newer/lower class riders, only about 4 zero line guys....Guess there's a big event in NM, beginning of the Best of the West in the land locked states; Nationals out in PA (Bryce and Erica are going) so many of the upper lever riders weren't there.

Sunday was fun, first section was a wet creek that I did horrible on, flashback to Schaad.... rest of the loop went pretty well. Had a couple of sections I just 3'd all day, couldn't get it together on; had a couple that were 0's all day and a few personal accomplishments on parts that I figured out and cleaned in the 3rd loop. Scored a 54 (pretty sure), probably mid-pack but ADV was small due to attendance. Had some So Cal guys there (Cullins and a buddy Bruce), they're good riders and really nice guys. Fun to follow in the ADV lines.

Will miss the Hard Head in a couple of weeks but be back for the next one. A bunch of new high power poles out there (steel) so the PG&E guys have made the roads better. Lower field had a bunch of campers in it so finally that is accessible, field by the marsh was packed....I hid out in my usual spot by Sydney's...stars were out in force.

Last edited by elemetal; 06-14-2021 at 08:34 AM..
elemetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 03:25 PM   #1730
The Toe Cutter
Veteran

Founding Member

Motorcycles: small one
Name:
Good report Luke! Yeah I missed the hard rock but should make the next one. Saw the unofficial results and that Bruce guy only dabbed once on his second loop, that's amazing.
The Toe Cutter is offline   Reply With Quote