BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Club House > Trackdays

Old 06-04-2019, 07:08 PM   #31
Tumbleweed
rollin' right along.....

Motorcycles: Always room for additions...
Name: Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circacee View Post
Buttonwillow was my first track via Cali Trackdays March 11th of this year. I was a turd on my GSXR 750 lol. This weekend I hit a personal best of 2:05 at Buttonwillow(only 6 track days in, second time on my new tracked R1). I had so much fun with you guys.

About T-Hill, I`ll need to find lodging options for a weekend. Im not one for camping LOL. any suggestions?
Six days in??? WELCOME TO THE BEST ADDICTION EVAH!!!

We used to stay at the Baymont Suites (I think thatís the name). We had zero complaints. Moved on to camping in a cargo trailer, now a toy hauler. LOVE staying at the track. My own coffee in the am and my own bevies in the pm!! Holler if you head to T-hill, if we are there you are welcome to stash your stuff with us (& DTRides)...weíre happy to help out.
AFM #970
Tumbleweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 10:59 AM   #32
Circacee
Rookie

Motorcycles: 2007 GSXR 750
Name:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
Six days in??? WELCOME TO THE BEST ADDICTION EVAH!!!

We used to stay at the Baymont Suites (I think thatís the name). We had zero complaints. Moved on to camping in a cargo trailer, now a toy hauler. LOVE staying at the track. My own coffee in the am and my own bevies in the pm!! Holler if you head to T-hill, if we are there you are welcome to stash your stuff with us (& DTRides)...weíre happy to help out.
Well, seven days in now. I followed up 06/01/19 at Buttonwillow with a ride at Chuckwalla Raceway on 06/02/19. What a haul that was! You can say I`m pretty addicted to the track, trying to get better than my previous times.

Ill take you up on that offer. Looking for the October/November months with Carters.
Circacee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 01:31 PM   #33
AhmadGSXR
Rookie

Motorcycles: GSXR 750
Name:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circacee View Post
Well, seven days in now. I followed up 06/01/19 at Buttonwillow with a ride at Chuckwalla Raceway on 06/02/19. What a haul that was! You can say I`m pretty addicted to the track, trying to get better than my previous times.

Ill take you up on that offer. Looking for the October/November months with Carters.
I would recommend you book the motels at least a month in advance. Use an app like expedia where it allows free cancellation. They usually start filling up and prices increase by 20%-60%. Same with Carters track days, they will have lots of spaces available until the last 2 weeks where it will quickly go from available to sold out. Carters has a cool 48 hours policy, if you cannot make it, let them know 48 hours before the event and they can move you to another date. They also have a early bird price, if you book a track day a month early, you get a discount.

Last edited by AhmadGSXR; 06-06-2019 at 01:33 PM..
AhmadGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote