GPzPop

Ask me about my B-1-D
Moto(s)
Blue, all three of them are blue
Name
Simon
BARF perks
AMA #3295113
Please let me extend my invite to all, OG to New riders, Rain or Shine, or Fog, ha ha!

BBBB Bay Area Breakfast Barfing meet- up, Pre-Halloween edition. A mid AM commute meeting on Treasure Island for no discernable reason other than mere comradery and conversation.

Friday morning 10/27/23, from around 7:30 -10:00 ish

Even if you work from home and no longer commute. You can experience the morning meat grinder like the before times.

meet will most likely meet somewhere on the east shore (Oakland side) of Treasure Island. from Goog maps: Avenue N

It has truly been a long time since I have been out there and who knows how recent construction has affected things. anyone is welcome to suggest updated location on the island.

catch up with old friends/ make a brand new Old friend you just recently met

costumes optional, donuts and coffee may occur. See you there or See you not,

you do you.

I DO hope that y'all show up and we can chat

GPzPop aka Simon ( one of the several "Simons" on the bulletin board, at least 3 , ha ha)

Last edited:
hell yeah. i’ll be out of town but love seeing this.

Out of town, but yes, construction will slow you down and move you around, and I'm scared to ride a bicycle there now in places.

One week to go, Bump

i’m here. where is everyone? :laughing

i hope y’all have fun. greetings from afar.

Ah crap. I got busy with work this week and spaced on this. I'll have to catch ya'll next time.

missed ya Senior Cheez. nice small meetup, we'll make this a reoccurring thing again

missed ya Senior Cheez. nice small meetup, we'll make this a reoccurring thing again

Sorry to have missed this. I'll keep an eye out for the next one.

:thumbup

thanks for calling the BARF social, Mr GPzPop, wonderful to see you and Mr Jalopyshoppe as always ... missed Mr Senior Cheez, and hope to see Mr rbrockmeyer, next time! :ride

picture.php

Back