• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

2 stroke Alley get together June 29th

budman

General Menace
Staff member
Administrator
Moto(s)
Keep me rocking life
Name
Budman
BARF perks
AMA Life Member #203453
Chris W. was a go karting / engine building / madman and neighbor from my high school years. Who has made a career doing 2 stroke work. https://www.facebook.com/cw2stroke/

I would be out front working on my bike when a screaming gokart would fly by :laughing

If I can find my damn license plate :rant I will ride down. Be cool to catch up with Chris.
Looks like fun! :thumbup
1719253231886.png1719253780779.png

After the go-karts, he had a couple of clean Firebirds... a '68 and a '69. He put a tri-power setup on the '68, which was exotica to the rest of us.

Ran into Chris at the Shell in Ben Lomond a few years back. Hadn't seen him in awhile. He was riding a late '60s Yamaha 180. Every now and then, I'll see him riding through Scotts Valley, seemingly always on a different late '60s / early '70s Yamaha twin. Quite the character, and was THE go-to guy for Honda Odyssey (the off-roader, not the minivan) builds back in the day.

Last edited:
I gotta put that on my calendar… I only have the TM 2T tho..

Back