• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

All BARF'ers stop by and say Wazzzup 3/23 at Sears!!

Dmanrides571

Moto(s)
Badass '99 JR80
Hey there BARF Riders and Racers!!!!

Stop by the Honda of Milpitas rig.........(you wont be able to miss it believe me!) so's I can put a face to the screename!! :banana

Also we'll be doin' some BBQ'in :bbq.........and.........we'll have a bunch of Honda Sportbikes on display so cruise by and say hello to me an' Fred.....(in sales).
We'll both be in the 600Prod/600Superbike races. :teeth

Lookin' forward to seein' lots of BARFers' at Sears/Infinion!!!!

sooo....ya got the 600RR for a quick "parade" lap? :laughing

see ya out there (if everything goes according to plan, you WILL see me out there) :thumbup

formula twins

You doin' New Riders Mackey???

I'll throw a dog on the barbie for ya!!!!!!! :bbq

Think DRY DRY DRY!!!!!!!!!!! :tsc We're gettin' the rain outta the way THIS weekend hopefully!

L8!

Here are BARFers as I am aware of in the 600 classes:

Blue
NoQuarter
Sangerz
Chris Siglin
Winders (on a new ZX6RR :twofinger )
Dmanrides
Fred (if he has a screenname)
Holeshot(on EMGO Suzuki)
MikeyJudkins

That makes 9 so far...do I hear 10?!?!?!

Last edited:
good luck to you too mikey, man i wanna go watch you guys

ya mikey, i'm sure dman will give ya some tips on messing w/ the F4. :teeth

ya dman, i'll be @ NRS

The Stingray is in the New Rider School Hizzouse!!!!!!!:banana

A word of experience.....................#1 rule to make it through that one day school is.........

NO CRASHIN'!!! You dont have to be fast........you allready go good my man.

Just DONT CRASH.........cause then you gotta take the whole deal over again and that would seriously SUCK!

Be cool.................get the NRS outta the way and you'll never have to do it again........(unless you're like me an take 12 years off).
I actually did the super casual NRS back in the proverbial day at Ontario Motor Speedway in '77!!!

I was 7 years old!!!!!! lol :laughing NOT!

I'll see ya up at the track!! Good luck and just have fun....:teeth

L8!!

duh...i knew i shoulda kept up....too fast mikey :laughing :thumbup

yep, i don't care about going fast, just out there ta have fun. :thumbup definitely no crashing for me! :thumbup

mikeyjudkins said:
Here are BARFers as I am aware of in the 600 classes:

Blue
Chris Siglin (sandbagging us hard-core)
Winders (again, sandbagging on a new ZX6RR :twofinger )
Dmanrides
Fred (if he has a screenname)
Holeshot (actually not sure if Holeshot will be in 600s this year, and if he is, what the hell, I call sandbagging!!)
MikeyJudkins

Holeshot is running 600 Superbike with his GSXR-600 Ebsco-Corona bike (....punk)
I'll also be in 600 SB and Prod.

As for sandbagging, not sure where that's originating... it's not like 600's are begginer's class, if anything it's probably the most competitive field there is outside of Formula Pacific. If anyone should get the sandbagger title it should be those guys who've already put nearly a full season in and are still gonna be sport'n yellow novice plates...... like me. ;) (wasn't my choice ... really.. and if i'm on pace i'm gonna petition for an upgrade after the first weekend)

I know what you mean "Quarter"!! I took many years off from the track so when I came back it's with the yellow plate but that's kinda cool when you fly past the "White platers" and they go............WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS worth the price of admission......:laughing

WAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!

Hey Dennis will do..best of luck to you and Fred ..all the other BARFERs too!! :thumbup

Race on young man!

:smoking

Originally posted by NoQuarter
I'll also be in 600 SB and Prod.

Cool, added you in there. Oh yeah and.....

You are a sandbagger dude!!!!

No seriously, Im just havin fun with you all. I fully accept and realize I am entering into the hornets nest of what is 600 AFM. :teeth

You know it Mikey.............:ninjaryde

600Prod/Superbike is THE most competitive front to back!!

That's what makes it soooo f'in cool.... if you can get to the front you've done somethin'!!!

No..DMAN...I am alergic to concrete walls..found that out in '87..:cry Just coming up to cheer you guys on..

Mikey..Hornets nest is right...but you will learn really quick..that is exactly where I started and by year two...Front row or two always..You got the talent and huevos to do well. Best of luck!

:smoking

Mickey, I'm not novi anymore, so I'm not sure why I'm sandbaggin...

Like Dave said, outside of FP, 600 SB is likely to most competetive class...

Back