• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

(Another) AFM at Infineon April 25th 2010

glider

Northern Monkey
Moto(s)
DL650
Was up there for the first time taking shots of bikes on a track, and still figuring out the 7D. Took a lot of shots, got some OK ones.

Full gallery is here -- 270 pics...

picture-5.jpg

picture-19.jpg

picture-43.jpg

picture-70.jpg

Nice shot man! Look at me running away in first place. Or was it last. I forget.

picture-75.jpg

Sweet. You have a nice shot of me in there.

This is the picture I'll send to anyone who gives me shit for running 2:06s at Infineon.

picture-245.jpg

Awesome pictures Craig!!!

You got one of me too. Thanks :thumbup

Attachments

• picture-37[1].jpg
    picture-37[1].jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 22
You got one of me too.

BTW some of these are cropped in more than others, depending on how far I was from the track, so for many I've got better resolution versions than are in that album. If anyone sees one they especially like let me know and I can send over a higher res copy. Free for non-commercial use, of course...

There is some Tri Valley Moto love on this thread! Just check out those three guys flappin' in the breeze on those SuperDukes! That first shot of me and Garrett really shows how we were fighting it out for last place (almost). I was so proud of myself for beating a Buell 1125R until he came by to talk to me and let me know he was on an SV650:(
Thanks for the pics!!:thumbup

Back