• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Any place in the Bay that has Klim gear in stock?

wilit

Moto(s)
'17 KTM 690 Enduro R '19 Indian FTR 1200S
Name
Ryan
Interested in trying on the Klim Krios helmet and the Klim Dakar jacket, but none of the brick and mortars I've been too seem to have anything in stock. I'd kind of like to check out this stuff in person before plunking down $1k.

I think the majority of BMW dealers carry it.

K&B Motorsports in Petaluma has some Klim jackets. I was there a couple weeks ago. They didn’t have the Marrakesh jacket (which is what I was looking for) but they had some other jackets.

Interested in trying on the Klim Krios helmet and the Klim Dakar jacket, but none of the brick and mortars I've been too seem to have anything in stock. I'd kind of like to check out this stuff in person before plunking down $1k.
Hi Ryan. Glad to hear you're still riding. Missing the whole gang that used to meet at Pacific Commons on Thursday nights. - Daniel. :)

Hi Ryan. Glad to hear you're still riding. Missing the whole gang that used to meet at Pacific Commons on Thursday nights. - Daniel. :)
Damn, what's up man? My wife and I were JUST talking about the old PC crew. Here's some pics from back in the day.

Attachments

• IMG_0365.jpg
    IMG_0365.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0366.jpg
    IMG_0366.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    968.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0362.jpg
    IMG_0362.jpg