• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Anyone ride a stunt bike with ABS ?

ex-walker

Moto(s)
Fj09
Name
Jesse
Long shot,but was wondering if anyone with ABS on there stunt bike had mounted a rear hand brake on there bar's. Everyone has there idea's on how to do it, but none of them have actually done it.

After thinking about this more, I am sure a stunt bike would completely disconnect all the ABS. Sorry for the dumb question.

Have not done anything yet as far as a bar mounted rear break. I did find a guy that says he would help me do it and has some experience with this type of set up. Just spent $800 reworking some of my custom parts. I have spent a lot of money setting this bike up for me to ride, but I don't get to ride much, do to not wanting to ride by myself. My situation is different than most. Truth is I am starting to get frustrated and not sure it's worth the hassel.

Back