• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF NEEDS SOME POSTERS FOR THE GARAGE WALL !

Nice.. special thumbup for the Calistoga with Greg Sassaman on the front poster.
Wait it can't be him if it was on MavTV... :facepalm

All are cool vintage stuff.. Jamie James, Rocky, Baylands... :love

Cool stuff!

That is a fine collection. :thumbup

Ok

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
They probably do. I bought them more than 52 years ago. The original foam grills disintegrated many, many years ago. And the replacements also disintegrated as well. If I was going to use them in the house, I’d get new grills but……

Otherwise they are in perfect condition and sound great. They’re hooked up to my Sonos system through a Sony amplifier. In case you don’t know, they are JBL L100 Centuries, the home version of the control room monitors used in most recording studios of the day. The majority of the music I listened to in the very late 60’s and 70’s was mixed using those. Awesome speakers and still worth a bit of cash.

FYI, my offer for you to stop by is still open.

FYI, that ‘88 poster of the GP at Seca just happened to show the first and second place finishers in the race.

I do not know how this poster (or me) made it back to Livergulch in as good a condition as it did!
And don't remember what prompted me to take it off the telephone pole. Guess I just wanted "it". :laughing
Probably 'cause the bike was parked by it. I was traveling light, no bags on the Shovel, so "it" got rolled up and stuffed down the front of my Levi's jacket.
Still got the jacket, little snug on the fit now, was a bit more "lean and mean" back then. :rofl
Hey... This was back in the peace, love, and happiness days Mofo's !!! :twofinger

Hell Angles SF.jpg
Levi Jacket with Wings.jpg

Last edited:
Back