BARF shitbike thread

pepperona

Moto(s)
16 R1200R
Name
Kevin
Hi all I’ve been searching a bit and can’t find it and it’s driving me crazy. What happened to the BARF SV650 shitbike? I remember seeing it on craigslist a few years ago. I think it had a buell headlight , gsxr forks, stickers and lots of DIY. There used to be a thread documenting all the owners and where it is now. Curious to see what happened to the bike now.

i know this bike well. it was owned by freeryde.

Anyone got a link? I'm not very good at using the search function on this website. I went through a few pages of Freeryde's post but didn't see anything come up

I owned Shitbike II for two years and started the other thread. I sold it in 2021 I believe. We had some good times, but it was loud and the neighbors hated it. I'm riding a 2016 Zero SR these days. Funny I haven't been on this forum for years. Just decided to check in today and saw this thread. I think my avatar might still be that bike.

I guess the new owner didn't care to keep the legend going.

Here's the old thread: https://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10410933#poststop

Last edited:
I owned Shitbike II for two years and started the other thread. I sold it in 2021 I believe. We had some good times, but it was loud and the neighbors hated it. I'm riding a 2016 Zero SR these days. Funny I haven't been on this forum for years. Just decided to check in today and saw this thread. I think my avatar might still be that bike.

I guess the new owner didn't care to keep the legend going.

Here's the old thread: https://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10410933#poststop
Thanks for responding! It's been driving me crazy. I remember seeing it on craigslist a couple years back and considering buying it.

Hey all, I am the current owner of Shitbike 650. I am riding the shit out of it every single day, so the legend lives on. I'll post a pic sometime soon.

Any of the previous owners happen to know what LED headlight bulbs are in the Buell unit? One has burnt out and there's no P/Ns or markings on them...

Hey all, I am the current owner of Shitbike 650. I am riding the shit out of it every single day, so the legend lives on. I'll post a pic sometime soon.

Any of the previous owners happen to know what LED headlight bulbs are in the Buell unit? One has burnt out and there's no P/Ns or markings on them...
Buell housing uses an H7 bulb, one is low beam, one is high beam

rock onward!

Back