• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Calmoto Delta Shop ride Sunday Oct 4th 2026

I can't speak for CalMoto's exact route, but I am guessing it would likely involve CA-4 and CA-160 (both have 🚫 motor driven cycle [149 cc or less] restrictions)

Surprisingly, the Antioch portion of CA-160 does allow bicycles and motor driven cycles … since there is no alternate path to cross the San Joaquin River nearby.

I am more aware of these restrictions since I rode a Zuma 125 and a Z125 Pro for many years.
 
I can't speak for CalMoto's exact route, but I am guessing it would likely involve CA-4 and CA-160 (both have 🚫 motor driven cycle [149 cc or less] restrictions)

Surprisingly, the Antioch portion of CA-160 does allow bicycles and motor driven cycles … since there is no alternate path to cross the San Joaquin River nearby.

I am more aware of these restrictions since I rode a Zuma 125 and a Z125 Pro for many years.
160 should be fine, it's 55 mph limit. CA4 has some 55 and some 65 sections. I am fine riding the 55mph sections. Maybe I can do Morgan Territory portion at least. My 125 shreds that road.
 
Last edited:
I might show up, I've been itching to do another calmoto shop ride. Super chill guys to ride with. Just depends on something else I have going on atm.
 
FYI: The ROAD-CLOSED barriers to keep cars off of our old favorite Empire Mine Road into Antioch are wide enough for motos. <Shhh...> 😇

Catfish ...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top