• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

The RM Auction stock at the Conference Center and Custom House Plaza...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Did you bid on the Delta Integrale?

Thanks for the pics.

Nah, too Italian, but during the migration of cars from the carriers to the golf course for Mecum I was behind a Fairlady Z I would like.

There's going to be some good (rare) bikes at Mecum. Got an old friend running his 0W01 and FZR 400 RR SP with 400 miles on it. Given to him by Yamaha for some promotional work he did. He called to have me help value them and while the 0W01 wasn't too hard, the FZR400 RR-SP I couldn't find much of anything on past sales/ values. It's gonna be interesting to see what the final hammer is for the pair.

If by “ahead of its time” you mean it was the first somewhat large SUV that had less room inside than a compact SUV like the BMW X6 and Mercedes GLE Coupe? Then yes it definitely was one of the first to answer a question that only a handful of people in the world were asking.

Original ZDX had a kind of nice interior (from the front seats). But the back seats and cargo area of that thing had less room than a Honda Civic…coupe.

I remember the last one we had at the dealership. Sat there and sat there for months. After a year sitting on the lot, the general manager said he’d do $20k off sticker just to get rid of the damn thing. Still took a few more months to move it even with over a 1/3 discount.

Styling wise it looks like all the other slope backed sport coupe crossovers that are currently on the market. :dunno

Was it perfect, or marketed correctly, if at all.... not really, but if they had kept it going I'm sure changes would have been made.

Good finds John. Probably not too many right hand drive B210s still around. For good reason. Love that Celica.

There’s the fun of car week. Getting to see the weird obscure stuff like that. A Mercedes Metris frankensteined into Maybach! Where else you gonna see stuff like that?

There’s the fun of car week. Getting to see the weird obscure stuff like that. A Mercedes Metris frankensteined into Maybach! Where else you gonna see stuff like that?

Well.....it was sporting a handicap tag on the rearview mirror.:laughing
DT

I mean…as far as conversion vans go, it’s certainly nicer inside than Uncle Rico’s van. But three hundo for that? And a Metris is a terrrrrible platform to use. Should have at least used the Sprinter like all the apocalypse/overland can people do.

"Nuthin' a turn of screwdriver can't fix. Ran when parked."

not completely clear from the linked article, but it sounds like whatever is recreated from that body will be the Ferrari of Thesius

You like gods and wings? Here's the Apollo EVO

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1595.jpeg
    IMG_1595.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1594.jpeg
    IMG_1594.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 110
Back