• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

picture.php

Big money, small pp

:laughing

Love those Monza’s!!
From 2019

Attachments

• 469DE3A6-83B8-44E3-948A-4682B5F40B78.jpg
    469DE3A6-83B8-44E3-948A-4682B5F40B78.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 16
I loved that era of IMSA GT racing. Those tube-framed V-8 GT cars were so cool. The production versions...uh...not so much.

I had a 1980(ish) Pontiac Sunbird 4-cyl, 4-speed, coupe that I bought in the late '80s. Paid $500 for it and sold it to a good friend about a year later for $250.

I tried to drive it a lot like this and sometimes succeeded.

[YOUTUBE]6ghpQxotDFQ[/YOUTUBE]

Big money, small pp

:laughing

Big money indeed. I believe the white 6x6 is the same one that was in town last year. Can’t really make it out in this picture, but it has a single digit Saudi plate, which if you know anything about the plates over there…just the plate alone is potentially worth more than seven figures. I believe owned that particular 6x6 is owned by the royal family there.

ibet tavarish buys it and i hope nobody was seriously injured

Isn’t he still trying to get that flooded P1 back to life? We met Freddy at SEMA a couple years ago with the last McLaren salvage car he did. Cool guy. Hope he hasn’t financially wrecked himself trying to fix that P1.

I can't resist the "These are cool cars." joke.

[YOUTUBE]L4MpBPXojF4[/YOUTUBE]

Back