oaklandish

Lion of Judah
Moto(s)
Name
Rowan
BARF perks
AMA #: 2912175
Q7wRPWt.jpeg

April 14th we are riding to city of ten thousand buddhas (Ukiah) to have a snack at their vegetarian restaurant and then shoot some hoops for a bit or toss a football at their compound. We leave balls, pumps and inflator needles for the monks to continue to use after we’re gone. If you’ve never been it’s worth checking out. From their wild peacocks roaming around to their temple with over 10,0000 buddhas in it.
After that we will be heading back towards the bay ending at the Jack London saloon (just outside Santa Rosa) for a meal, games of pool and some drinks. If you’ve never been to the Jack London historic park you definitely should.
Meet us in San Rafael at Peet’s coffee for a day of riding.
Thanks and ride safe

City of 10,000 Buddhas is DOPE. If I were in town I would be all over this.

I am intrigued, look for a pm incoming

Watch out for all the Peacocks!

Well crap, I have been wanting to go there, but I'll still be making my way back to the bay area on the 14th...

Never been there. This sound really fun.
I am all twisted up in responsible shit so no time to ride at the moment.

Have fun Rowan...! :ride

Enjoyed my second best ever tofu meal there! Was number one until I started riding with a certain Rally Mistress.

Well crap, I have been wanting to go there, but I'll still be making my way back to the bay area on the 14th...

Let's take the FB's up there? TWINSIES RIDE.

My daddy (BanjoBoy) took me there. I miss him.

Enjoyed my second best ever tofu meal there! Was number one until I started riding with a certain Rally Mistress.

Oh flattery will absolutely get you more home cooked tofu meals.

My daddy (BanjoBoy) took me there. I miss him.

My first time was with BanjoBoy too! :cool
And we had 10,000 smashed beans (Tofu) for lunch. Kinda goes with the 10,000 buddhas.
Bring a camera or camera phone.

City of 10,000 Buddhas is DOPE. If I were in town I would be all over this.
It's been a long time

I am intrigued, look for a pm incoming
All are welcome, we'll see you there.

Watch out for all the Peacocks!
this temple was my first time seeing them in trees.
kSYQ6nX.png

you should go sometime. It's worth the ride up there. I'm bringing a few people who've never been and I keep talking it up don't don't want to oversell it..

I'm sure if you go up (when you have the time) many will follow. It is indeed good fun :thumbup

This is one of the main reasons I keep coming back.

My first time was with BanjoBoy too! :cool
And we had 10,000 smashed beans (Tofu) for lunch. Kinda goes with the 10,000 buddhas.
Bring a camera or camera phone.
one of the riders is a professional photographer and they're bringing their camera!

So sorry im going to.miss this. Ill be out of town but will definitely ride there when i get back.

Looks to be a wet ride, however the Basil Eggplant dish is well worth it!

I never post pics on here anymore so heres a few from the ride

ot1WZIX.png

these birds are loud and don't like motorcycles. the population has exploded since the last time I was there.

xJt8gBw.png

Nrszg92.png

0MDHZuB.png

group shot

A0yktaS.png

dxKDUGW.png

played a little basketball. we leave new balls, pumps and needles for the temple.

PFXw8M8.jpg

very nice lady giving us a small tour

gO3diGe.jpg

isQDFr3.jpg

Back